Chicas! What would be an appealing and atractive fashion style for a 6' 2" tall Latino guy with an athletic body?

Hola! I have finnaly decided to choose a clothing style that I like and makes me feel good and happy to wear, WHILE at the same time it is sexy and appealing/atractive to the oposite sex.
(Guys can answer too!)

Gracias!

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it when guys dress smart and preppy, I'm not really into this whole swag mania. I find shirts, suit jackets and smart casual shoes extremely attractive. It's not everybody's thing though. Also, who needs clothes when you're good-looking. AND athletic XD

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree with you I also like that kind of style, I like wearing shirts and pants/jeans that go well with them and a smart casual pair of shoes. After reading your and everyone's opinions I guess I will try to somewhat adopt that style in a way that makes me feel happy and good... And LOL of course! I'm going out as I came to this world haha sure!! XD

• Show All
    • XD Indeed! And it is environment friendly too!

• exactly, and you gonna make the ladies happy too XD

What Girls Said 6

• Simple. Blue jeans and a tshirt with black dress/casual shoes.
    Often times I'll like a guy and think he's cute... but his personal taste in clothing will turn me off super hard.

0|1
    0|0
  • suit up bro!

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you like to wear, what did you choose? Then I can give you an opinion on it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I like to wear anything that is not saggy or too loose. Is mostly how good I feel wearing it really...

• Try wearing shirts with rolled up sleeves, if you are athletic. Black V neck T-shirt, fitted chinos. I like scandiavian style for men. Add a nice, bigger watch, some casual necklace if you want and wear it all at ease.

• Classic and trendy is very sexy. Ever heardof David Gandy? All is said :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Que guapo eres! Wow. Lol.

Absolutely anything from this page:

http://www.pinterest.com/all/mens_fashion/

1|1
    0|0
    • Gracias! :) I liked the page as well

• De nada (:

Much obliged!

• WOW... you are sexy.
    Would love to just.. *drools*
    pbs.twimg.com/media/BQZkwRHCUAA16nh.jpg:medium

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• A tuxedo suit.

1|1
    0|0
    • Interesting! Hmmm... maybe, wouldn't be too much for like school for example?

• Not really. The lady professor will go weak in their knees if they see you xD

• Damn hahaha