Which countries are most open minded and which ones are most closed minded?

I think that Netherlands is the most open minded since they have coffeeshops and red light district and all that! I think that also with gay rights and so on they are a very good country! After Netherlands I would also mention Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

Closed minded is the eatern world and eastern Europe omg. Oh and in America they panic if they see a boob on TV and they don't know a shit about the world and about what happens outside of the States. So maybe they aren't that open minded to other countries as well!

Updates:
Why is it by the way that there is such a huge difference in Europe? Why is the Eastern part so closed mindd compared to the rest? In such a small continent! lol
More input my friends :D it is only my 3th day on here! lol

1|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• America is kind of open minded, but that's only because the law says you have to be. but, from what I gather, America is also one of the most promiscuous countries out these... So much for puritanism... ha? xD

The Netherlands and Sweden might be one of the most open minded countries + the most polite and dignified ones. =)

Hmmmmm...
    Well, the Middle East in general strikes me as close minded so... all the countries there are not that desirable to live in. Also India and China are pretty close minded.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Most open minded country: Depends what you mean by open minded. I don't think any country is open minded. Maybe Australia

Least open minded: India

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the dutch are quite open-minded, but so is Denmark, Germany and Sweden. For the least open-minded ones, it is quite clearly North Korea and Saudi Arabia

0|0
    0|0
  • Americans are definetely very close minded, they have nothing than *Murica is great!* on their brains.
    I'm from Denmark, and I would say we are in the top of openness, we really don't have any issues with anything. Everyone is so chill, and you can do whatever really, anything is accepted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Netherlands is the most open-minded for sure. I think the most closed minded are in Asia... They get to marry people they don't even like or even worse, know...

0|0
    0|0
  • Least open minded countries would be North Korea, Russia, Saudi-Arabia and India.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Most open minded - Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and probably Germany also
    Most closed minded - North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Iran...

1|0
    0|0
  • Least open-minded is America as they grew up with the saying "America is the greatest country in the world."

0|0
    0|0
  • Most open minded would probably be either Israel or austrailia least open minded would be either Saudi arabi Sudan

0|0
    0|0
    • Israel open minded?

• Yeah you can be homosexual thier arab israelis can hold office etc its pretty liberal like it comes at second or ties with I think its netherlands in my opinion.