Which countries are most open minded and which ones are most closed minded?

I think that Netherlands is the most open minded since they have coffeeshops and red light district and all that! I think that also with gay rights and so on they are a very good country! After Netherlands I would also mention Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

Closed minded is the eatern world and eastern Europe omg. Oh and in America they panic if they see a boob on TV and they don't know a shit about the world and about what happens outside of the States. So maybe they aren't that open minded to other countries as well!

Why is it by the way that there is such a huge difference in Europe? Why is the Eastern part so closed mindd compared to the rest? In such a small continent! lol
More input my friends :D it is only my 3th day on here! lol

Most Helpful Girl

• America is kind of open minded, but that's only because the law says you have to be. but, from what I gather, America is also one of the most promiscuous countries out these... So much for puritanism... ha? xD

The Netherlands and Sweden might be one of the most open minded countries + the most polite and dignified ones. =)

Hmmmmm...
    Well, the Middle East in general strikes me as close minded so... all the countries there are not that desirable to live in. Also India and China are pretty close minded.

What Girls Said 5

• Most open minded country: Depends what you mean by open minded. I don't think any country is open minded. Maybe Australia

Least open minded: India

• I think the dutch are quite open-minded, but so is Denmark, Germany and Sweden. For the least open-minded ones, it is quite clearly North Korea and Saudi Arabia

• Americans are definetely very close minded, they have nothing than *Murica is great!* on their brains.
    I'm from Denmark, and I would say we are in the top of openness, we really don't have any issues with anything. Everyone is so chill, and you can do whatever really, anything is accepted.

• Netherlands is the most open-minded for sure. I think the most closed minded are in Asia... They get to marry people they don't even like or even worse, know...

• Least open minded countries would be North Korea, Russia, Saudi-Arabia and India.

What Guys Said 3

• Most open minded - Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and probably Germany also
    Most closed minded - North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Iran...

• Least open-minded is America as they grew up with the saying "America is the greatest country in the world."

• Most open minded would probably be either Israel or austrailia least open minded would be either Saudi arabi Sudan

• Israel open minded?

• Yeah you can be homosexual thier arab israelis can hold office etc its pretty liberal like it comes at second or ties with I think its netherlands in my opinion.