Long hair, Hot or not?

So i have hair that hangs about 1" above my shoulders and my bangs are down to my bottom lip. I wanted to know if a lot of girls like that or only a select few do.

• Hot
  • Not
  • Depends on how long
  • I just want to see the results
Ok, so i am level 2 now, and that means i can post a pic of my self. So here, I just got it cut (long story) but i want to know if it is a good cut, or i should grow it back out. P. s Thanks for all the feed back :)
- New left, Old right: i1076.photobucket.com/.../...ewold_zpsdd683a74.png

Most Helpful Girl

• don't care about looks. if you're shallow and a jerk then i don't wanna talk to you.
    if you're deep and a jerk a little then i want to talk to you because we can have a deep conversation.,
    if you're shallow and nice then i wanna talk to you. everybody likes the nice guy

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly it depends on your over all appearance and style.

Like when I imagine a guy with pretty long hair a skater comes to mind.

As for your bangs I thinking you should:

-cut it slighty shorter and either swerve it to the side like Justin Boeber use or always wear his hair,

-keep it long but don't have it in your face like keep half of it on the left and half of it on the right

- or brush it to the back of your head with the rest of your hair and leave your face clear

Also I don't know but I imagine you with a beanie so if you already don't wear one you should get one.

But over all yeah it can be hot it just varies from guy to guy, their style, and over all appearance

• I prefer long hair on guys, but some look excellent with short hair.
    I don't like bangs on guys... O. o Just... weird...

Also, depends on how the hairstyle looks on you. It's not about the hairstyle alone, it's about the whole package and how it suites you.

• It's hot if you groom it... If it's dirty and messy then cut it no one wants to see a big mess or smell it!!
    K Johnny now go clean your room!! -Mom

• My boyfriend grew guys hair out like that when he was growing it for a jedi braid and it drove me crazy.

• Depents on the face and the hairstyle.
    With some people it could be hot =)

• I prefer shorter hair on guys.

• I personally loooove long hair on guys. Not super long though. (like past the shoulders). I like playing with hair at the nape of a guys neck.

• xD I saw a notification and its on a question thats 12days old haha nicccee

• vary ture! I like ur style ᵔᴥᵔ

• (=^ェ^=)

What Guys Said 3

• I've had bangs that go to between my eyeballs and eyebrows, and to the tops of my shoulders for about 6 or 7 years. I think I look quite unattractive when my forehead and eyebrows show, or else I would cut it because everyone fucking bothers me about it so much. "Hey, show us your forehead" or "hey when you gonna cut your hair" and shit like that.

I don't get why people want me to shave it off when they haven't seen me without bangs for 6 or 7 years.

• It really depends on the overall dude

• Like meh and dat anime HAWTIE? Shurrrreee!