Are blondes more or less sexually appealing than other hair colors? why or why not?

so many stereotypes and whats attractive and what not so I don't know

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it doesn't matter what the hair colour is. The attraction comes from her face and body type but a colour may suit some better than others even if it's not their natural colour.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I don't know about sexually appealing. In general I am more attracted to blondes but it doesn't make a big difference to me anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • color is just a color means nothing. it can change whenever you want

0|0
    0|0
  • I always told myself blonde.. and honestly i really dont know why.. my last gf was a brunette.. so i dropped the blonde thing.
    Now i acept any color because its not only about the hair. You know.. a girl has way more to like her for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on my person preference, I would have to say yes. Blonde white women with big butts are definitely my preference. I find them to be the most desirable. However, I love black and Latina women too.

0|1
    0|0
  • White girls and mid with black hair black girls with blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • I want my girlfriend red head >:) I just think having sex with a red head is sooooo beautiful :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i like blondes because I'm blonde. I also like brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
    • same actually, i love blondes but any hair color except red

• Brunettes for me

0|0
    0|0
    • but like why? strictly because of preference or because of stereotypes and things like that?

• Preference, blondes are cool but they don't do much for me

• Blonde is sexually appealing. To my knowledge it's the most sought out and desired.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red for me

0|0
    0|0
    • Red is serially underrated.

• Dying breed. They say red will be gone, by the time my generation is having kids

What Girls Said 4

• i seriously dont think hair colour alone defines how sexually appealing someone is.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. We are all sexually appealing. Doesn't matter the hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes have more fun. I tested it. I'm a natural blonde, and I tried color my hair brown, and guys attitudes totally changed, suddenly they treated me like one of their friends. Blonde is way more fun tho, I prefer being blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys prefer blondes, some prefer redheads, brunettes, or raven-haired girls.

0|0
    0|0