Do I look horrible and ugly in this picture? Please be honest?

s1268.photobucket.com/.../...47C420E62BD6.jpg.html

I didn't get a lot of likes in this picture. Is this because I think I am extremely ugly and it is upsetting me =[ Please be honest. Do I look like a man?

Most Helpful Guy

• Selfies like this are a bad way to take a picture of yourself. The image always gets distorted due to distance between the mirror and the length of your arm. Notice how big your hand and phone are in relation to your head. Do a google search for selfies distortion. As for your picture, I think your hair coming straight down at the sides of your face is what is throwing everything off here. Plus the lighting is bad. I looks ok to me. You are not ugly at all. I think you are an attractive woman with a very sexy figure.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• You have curves and that makes you look like a woman! You have a great smile! Don't forget that you cannot always get likes and likes by the way, don't decide how pretty you are!

You are a very good looking lady. I would recommend to change it to your profile picture and you will see that the likes will come then! Maybe people did not notice! Don't take Facebook too serious!

You are pretty! :)

MuchDutch.

• Try this.
    Let your hair fall on your shoulder on one side and tuck them behind your ear on the other side.
    Take a front profile with little less than a broad small.

I hope you get more likes on that :)

• Yep, horrible picture. The lighting is bad, and it seems to catch you at the worst possible angle. I'm not saying you're ugly, but this picture makes you look a lot uglier due to the bad lighting.

• Thanks for the virus op. typing this from my toaster.

Yes you do look like a guy with long hair. srs

i can't really point it out probably your huge jaw

• No, you don't look like a man. You're beautiful.

• Not a man... but some kind of beast. Jk gurl you fine, just gotta get yo selfie game on point ;)

• You are far from being ugly you have no worries at all.

• I think you look how a gymnast should look

What Girls Said 9

• Have someone else take the photo. It's has really poor quality. When I look at it you have to look pass your hand and really stare at your face to see if you do/don't like it... It's not bad. Choose a better location, lighting, and camera angle next time!!

• You're in good shape (may need to lose a few pounds to be perfect), but this angle shows no hip curves and since you're holding up the camera your shoulders look manly and tense as well. Gives extra thickness and roughness to your whole body.
    Your hair is draping down your face neatly, but since there is no more hair behind it, it looks like it's too thin when it may be not.
    You're smiling way too much with your mouth, while the upper half of your face is not wrinkled to follow along (I presume you wanted your eyes looking bigger). It looks unnatural and it stings the eye right away.
    You're nail polish is black and it makes your nails look short and unelegant. It makes your whole hand appear chubbier too.

• And no, I don't think you're ugly at all. You're a solid 7.

• Kind of. Selfies never did anyone any favors.
    Just get someone to take your picture instead next time.
    But no picture will fix what you look like. You look the way you look... and that's it.

• Awkward angle, weird lighting, forced fake smile, head in awkward position. You look like you could be good looking, it's just a bad photo. You don't look ugly, but everything about the photo is awkward. Try better lighting and repositioning yourself, you will get better results.

• No. You look beautiful.

• No you don't, you look very pretty :) But the angle is slightly awkward, dont know why XD

• You're gorgeous. You don't look like a man, you're a beautiful woman.

• You're really pretty :DD You don't have to worry about the likes.

• Seriously? You're upset because a picture you posted didn't get a lot of likes? Wow, talk about first world problems...