Describe your hairstyle when you read this question?

A very simple question. Could be from "no hairs" over "very short" to long straight hairs, pony tails, tied up, hair braids,...

Just interested. Hope to hear some surprising things... hairstyles I've never heard of for example.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 69

• some massive retarded bun which has just fainted to the side rather than staying upright in the middle-.-

• Haha, you'll need to find the "mechanic trick" to find it in place :-)
      Perhaps an idea for a GAG question? How do I keep my bun in place...

• oh its not that big of a deal. you'd usually see me with some kind of messy style anyway. i hate my hair looking too neat.

• My hair is naturally nappy :D
    Although I always change it up... depending on the day.
    It's past my shoulders... I can go
    *Curly and free
    *Pigtails that hang down alongside my ears finishing up with either braids, twists or several small bands separated bout an inch apart
    *straight and parted to the side
    *bo Derek braids
    *temporary thin dreadlocks
    Hair goes from brown to light blonde
    It's always fun and never boring

• Wow! 101 cute looks in your assortment :-)
      Think many would be jealous!

• media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../img-thing
    some women here (where i am) do half shaved heads (i dont have it) thought it was good to toss that idea out to you
    I'm more of a long loose waves hairstyle (even though my hair is long and straight)..
    www.jayatribune.com/.../...ong-Hairstyles-2013.jpg

• I haven't brushed my hair since yesterday so its a messy ponytail. It's always a messy ponytail. Not just any ponytail though... it's like i just gave up with it half way and forgot to pull it out of the band. I just dont like the hair smacking my neck so i leave it like that :/

• Oh dear... many others do better I'm sorry :-)
      It sounds original though... 50% pony tail and 50% loose haha.

• it's down, i took a shower recently. going to brush it, wait for it to dry, then put it into a high bun.

• Wow, this is the most sensual comment I've ever read 😈

• Good job!
      I think the girl behind "Harakiri" is a very serious and professional person, respect :-)

• hahaha, not THAT serious :p but thank you :)

• It's nap time. So it's in a satin cap.

Me right now:

www.natreview.com/.../purplecap-med-3001.jpg

• Haha, a special look! Which surgery were you planning?

• Oooh... why did you send that animation? It's about racism... hope you don't get too many "wrong remarks"? If you get any, let me know... as a moderator I can temporarily hide them for a supermod to look into them and delete permanently.
      And, most importantly, send a warning to the unfriendly person!

• Lol no I was joking lol

• Long and straight. But it's never the same style. Ponytails, braids, curls etc along with bright dye jobs a few times a year.

• Right now? Oh crap.
    Two pigtails -_-'. Please, don't mock me! They are just very comfy.

• Long and straight. So basically, boring. Lol

• Well, boring or not, but ask your guy and he'll confirm you look like coming straight from a fairy‐tale.
      It just looks perfect on you!

• A messy bun

• Oops I put the second one in here when I was trying to make an "opinion"... and yeah I was kidding dont get all selfconcious XD

• Short, black hair... layered step cut... something like this

www.short-haircut.com/.../...-haircut-pictures.jpg

• Shoulder length and straight. Sometimes I curl it.

:

indulgy.ccio.co/.../...29c3cace8df03a4939e03c5.jpg

• I see. So a bit shorter than your profile pic than? Looks nice by the way :-)

• Yep. yep. used to have it long, but it got boring...
      It's not me in the profile pic...

• No but both the look on your profile pic and the nice lady on the pic above, look really nice. Croatian beauties :-)

• The only way to describe my hair right now is "clusterfuck"

It started getting messy and frizzy a few hours ago so I just wrangled it into something that should have been a bun, but has no prayer of being called a bun.

• Oh goodness... so a one-off bun experiment?
      I like the way you describe it :-)

• Long and straight when not wrapped up in a bun or ponytail. Right now, it's wrapped up in a bun and secured with an octopus clip. I have homework to do so it helps to have it out of my face.

• My hair is a mix of brown black and burgundy. Its about 6 inches past my shoulders. I have layered side bangs with that fringe that flips into your face when you toss your head. Emo/scene hair or whatever. My hair is naturally wavy but I prefer it straightened.

• Shoulder length, side fringe, layered (scene hair). light brown, naturally wavy, but I also straighten or curl them often

• I have super curly hair actually. I like them. I make them straight sometimes. I like that style too. Not so long, just under the shoulder.

• Long straight hair. Normally wear it in a pony tail or a clip. When I go to bed I take it down. The only other time I take my hair down is if I have a headache.
    Nothing fancy. I dont use hair products like hair spray or moose or gel.. Never had my hair colored or treated. The most I might put in my hair is a small amount is chi to stop the crazy static I get.

• Medium length, straight, Brown tone 2, asymmetrical bob (longer on the left than the right)

• Slightly past my shoulders, tied into a high ponytail with bangs combed back. I'm writing an essay, so it kind of makes sense.

• Pony tail, I might wear a cap with pony tail sticking out the back later.

• Medium locs. Up in a ponytail.

• Pixie cut, but growing longer (been a while since I got it cut)... It was falling all over my face, so I used some clips to keep the hair from falling all over my face. Have combed my hair, but it's messy anyways, like usual.

• I'm putting it in twists right now since I'm going to bed soon. I wet it and put it in twists or braids every night before bed. My hair gets tangled at night if I don't.

• Currently my hair is still a bit wet since I washed it. It's wavy and with more volume at the top than the roots.

• Haha, a job to finish... with my 1 cm short hair that's a 1 min job :-)

• braids:P haha

• Right now, it's in a messy bun lol

• long (to my waist) and wet from shower loool

• Umm a chignon with my curly hair. Or a loos fishtail with my curly hair

• a very ugly bun. no need to brush your hair when you ain't leavin the house right? XD

• I have my hair in a bun.

• Haha, lots and lots of buns on here - all sizes and colours :-)
      I always have it short & standing up... it's very lightweight hair so a conditioner is a must or I'm looking a bit weird with that pancake sticking to my head...

• More from Girls
    39

What Guys Said 18

• I personally rock the Jason Statham look, but more often than not I just shave my head.
    www.freeallimages.com/.../jason-statham-3.jpg

• Sort of straight, medium to long, depending on who's looking
    styled, sometimes a ponytail, sometimes semi loose
    with a hairband.. right now, just loose. ^.~

• Short with spikes pointing up at the front.

• as of right now, awkward and flat, because it won't stand up anymore due to length. I want to chop it off.

• I know the feeling. When mine exceeds 1 in it's hopeless. It will stick to my head like a pile of fat...

• 10am bedhead. It's the best hairstyle ever.

• Moderately long and slicked back with hair gel, but somehow my hair always goes where it wants to throughout the day.

• The gel thing I recognize... I also need a conditioner or gel. So light are my hairs.
      Otherwise it's the "pancake" look, flat against my head!

• Used to go Supa Saiyan mode with spikey hair but now this is ma current hairstylez to get da lioness ;3

• Puffy short semi curly afro

• Haha, I had to give my imagination a few seconds to see it in front of me :-)
      Think I got it now :-)

• Like this if i dont style it.
    http://s2.postimg.org/4l4nx6z4p/srk_hai_5.jpg

• May I called it the "seventies rock singer look"? It was my first inspiration haha.

• may be ' but I've had this since the last 10 years :P
      Hasn't changed unless i use a comb or my bare hands to pull it back ;)

• I see, nice that you have your style :-)

• It used to be shaggy and curly combined, but now its buzz cut

• bit short, curly, and combed across haha

• Gellin like a felon.

• Unkempt, short and curly

• Its in a messy bun :)

• You're the only guy with a bun so far. You're unique haha!

• Comb over with a fade, sorta of the 60s professional greaser look made modern.

• quite long, curly :3

• Short and spiked forming a fauxhawk

• at this moment - bed head.

• Haha, so a brushing job to do?
      I've got very short hairs I sometimes I tend to forget to brush them. Not when I go to work but in the week end. Absent minded they call that :-)