Scary or Sexy for Halloween?

So it might seem like a while till Halloween but I always fall behind on what want to be. And I've been talking with my friends and they say they want to impress the guys so I'm basically asking for them. But do you think it's cooler/ hotter for a girl to dress as something scary or sexy? Cause for me Halloween is about being different from who you usually are but they think it's about impressing the guys. So what do you think it's more attractive?

I want to be something scary. I'm just asking for my friends who don't know what guys like best. Thanks :-)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Your friends are all sluts. separate yourself from them and be a nice teacher for Halloween. Lol jk about being a teacher, but seriously your friends probably got fingered in a movie theater already

• Scary is awesome, but I'd rather see a pretty girl in a sexy costume than a scary one.

• Scary is better.

• In my younger days I use to hate Halloween because I couldn't tell what a girl looked like behind the costume or all junk she had on and the clubs would be full of that lol.

• Girls often claim that Halloween is the one time they can go out and be slutty without being judged for it. That's probably why they want to go out dressed slutty... not to dress for men

What Girls Said 7

• Be who you want to be.

I would be scary, it's about having fun with what YOU want to do and not regretting it having followed your friends opinions.

• I like to dress up as something cute, even if it is scary, it can still be kindof cute. But I don't dress up in lingerie and throw on a pair of kitty ears.

A little sexy is great, but slutty is not.
    Scary is great too, or funny costumes can be cool.

• scary > slutty.
    go as a dead girl.

• I like sexy with a bit of scary mixed in. We are attending a friend's costume party on Halloween with me as a zombie schoolgirl and him as a warrior priest/vampire killer.

• Why not both? you could be a sexy zombie or vampire

• I like scary!

• Halloweens all about being scary babe, not cuute bunny ears cat woman and other weird cutesy stuff!! Monsters, demons, vampires, frankenstein gore now thats scary!
    Whyyin the world did it become like this?