Will I look slutty if I wear a mini skirt to school?

I have a tight black mini skirt that I really want to wear tomorrow, but I don't want to look slutty. Should I wear it to school (college) or save it for another time?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine to wear it to school, unless you have some sort of dresscode that would stop you. Miniskirts don't make you look slutty, your attitude does. You can get away with it

What Guys Said 5

• Not slutty... but... unnecessarily revealing and sexually suggestive.
    You can wear slim fit jeans and slim fit clothes , but mini skirt is a bit on the uhhh... suggestive sides unless it's Hooters College.

• Go and wear whatever you want. Just send me pictures first to make sure it's not too revealing :)

• With all the girls wearing yoga pants in public, a mini is nothing compared.

• People are extremely judgmental so I promise you are going to get some looks if u do... I say you wear it when u go out with friends

• it will ride up.. i won't

What Girls Said 2

• Not slutty, but how uncomfortable would that be? Really... maybe you should think this through before you do it.

• If you're that uncomfortable about it dont wear it, confidence should be a part of your outfit so if you're walking feeling like a slut, then it wouldn't look nice on you anyways.