Can I ever find a young guy who dresses this way and isn't a right wing conservative?

I'm a young adult and only attracted to guys who wear nice simple tasteful clothing such as sweaters, simple casual shirts, khakis, jeans that aren't torn up, pants that don't hang down and expose their underwear, and no graphic T-shirts with profanity or sexist remarks on them. Just the typical "innocent good boy" kind of look. I know that clothes don't make the person but I'm absolutely turned off by all the young men in rap homie type clothing such as hoodies, backwards caps, and baggy jeans (the exposed boxers thing again). I'm also not attracted to the emo or punk rocker type style. I don't dress this way myself so why would they want someone like me in the first place. Being raised in a rock and roll type family and my parents trying to set me up with boys that other parents would forbid their daughter from dating, my own father told me that it's only right wing conservatives that wear these kind of clothes I'm attracted to. Is that so? My problem is: if these kind are ring wing conservative, since I'm not myself, I'll instantly never have someone who dresses like this. Are there any young men that dress like this who aren't right wing conservative?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many preppy boys are hardcore liberals. In fact most young guys are.

Right wing dudes are usually older, with beards, drive big car trucks, like muscle cars, live in a trailer park, or drive trailers themselves, have bear bellies, are sports fanatics, etc.

Unless they are Mormons, in that case, they can be educated, young, dress nice, and still right wing. Honestly these guys are not hard to find.

They like hot girls like any other guy, all you need is to be hot, you know, small waist, nice hair, smell good, etc..

What Guys Said 8

• exposed boxers most likely means sagging. people still sag? hahaa. it must be the area you're located in. i never knew "right wing" conservative boys dressed like your description. just go with what you want, you're hold enough to make your decisions right

• I'm wondering if I can find a young guy who dresses more preppy, instead of the sagging pants, but NOT a right winged conservative.

• Do you go to college? There's heaps of guys that dress like this and no, they're not right wing lol. You've pretty much described my dress sense. In fact, most of the real "style freak" guys out there are all about dark, unwashed slim/skinny jeans, plain v neck t-shirt, casual sneakers/boots. Not sure if its the "Typical nice boy" look either, but yeah when done right its a good look and not boring either.

• only RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVES dress that way, and those guys have the shittiest behavior you'll ever met. go find someone like this but i'll bet you'll regret it soon LOL

• and whats wrong with being on the right? yal always call us right wing nuts but at least we tighten and hold things together where as a left wing nut loosens and has everything fall apart. thats constructions las.

• right wing people SUCK

• I feel it's very likely that someone who is right wing instantly would not want me. So, because of this, that's why I'm asking if it's only right wing people who dress like this. That's the point I'm getting at.

• I am sorry for getting so mad leftists tend to hate people like me.@Asker no I am usually ok with leftists as long as they dont attack my religion call me such names etc then I dont care im usually friendly towards everybody. it used to be back in the day that way but this new president has divided us so bad we are no longer a united nation. :(

• I don't think you should focus on a guys political ideology before getting to know them. A guy may be a right wing conservative but doesn't force his ideology on someone else. A guy may disagree with you on several issues because of him being right wing and you left wing, but despite the fact that he disagrees with you, he may not argue about it. He may disagree but is perfectly fine with being with someone that has a completely different stance on an issue. This is called being tolerant. If you can't date a guy that doesn't force his ideology onto you all because you refuse to accept a guy with a different ideology is the very definition of being intolerant. Last I checked, it was the left that claimed to be the tolerant side. If this is true, and you're on the left, and therefore, more tolerant, then you should have no problem dating a right wing conservative.

With that said, I highly doubt that only right wing conservatives dress like this.

• Looks like u r describing another me

• I doubt you will find many young men like that. I like to dress like that and most people think I it is strange I don't like dressing in jeans all the time. Even then I have a mixture of conservative, and liberal values. I don't know if you would see me as a conservative or not. I have been accused of being both.

• I wear Brogues, cardigans, smart jeans, oxford shirts and trousers and I'm very Liberal.

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys who dress conservatively tend to be more conservative. Maybe you can find a white collar guy who dresses like that because of his job and out of habit.