GIRLS ONLY: If You Could Change Only One?

If you could change one aspect of yourself to any desired result, which one would it be? And also, to what would you change it?

• Bust size
    26% (10)0% (0)23% (10)Vote
  • Hip size
    11% (4)0% (0)9% (4)Vote
  • Waist size
    13% (5)20% (1)14% (6)Vote
  • Length
    11% (4)60% (3)16% (7)Vote
  • Weight
    39% (15)20% (1)38% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Ok, so I got a lot of responses, thanks everyone. The dominant one is weight (no surprise), followed by bust size. Ironically I am one of those guys that prefers smaller bust szies: 32B-34B.

0|0
19|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you talking about physical features?
    If yes, I'd make my breasts smaller. I know it sounds pretty weird, but they are not very comfortable at all.

0|1
    0|0
    • Weird? Never. I prefer smaller breasts. I'd be perfectly happy with a pair of 32B's. Ok... I made it sound like I want breasts – not what I meant. LOL. But anyways, I've never been one of those guys that want 36DD's. Like NEVER!!! Small firms breasts are beautiful; they're delicate and cute... for me at least.

What Girls Said 18

• My body is pretty rockin, I just want thinner legs, I know a lot of guys dig it, but damn if it's not hard to find a pair of jeans that look right.
    But if I could change anything I'd totally be rich, then I'd get a tailor dress like dita von teese everyday and fuck ever wearing jeans again

0|0
    0|0
  • haha I just want to be taller.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I could change one aspect of myself, I'd like to reach my goal weight. Being slightly overweight (according to my BMI) has it's disadvantages. Almost every time I'm around my extended family members, they say snide and cruel comments to me.

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't change hip size, hip shape rather. I am not fat, but I got these nasty love handles. My body fat distribution is evil XD But from your options, I would go for bigger boobs I guess

0|0
    0|0
    • It's actually so funny for me. I guess I'm just not one of those guys that worry about smaller breasts. Breasts form and firmness is way more important in my opinion. But yea, the whole breast size thing reminds me of how some guys always has this thing about penis sizes and stuff. It's the lamest thing ever, for me. :)

• Out of those I'd choose weight, though I would prefer just having slimmer thighs, because they are the ones making me look bigger than I am

0|0
    0|0
  • My body looks like a barbies, there is not much there to want more. My bust size is the only thing that would look ok to change.

0|1
    1|0
  • Well out of those, I'd choose length (assuming you're talking about height) lol I wish I was taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be an overthinker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it have to by physical?

0|0
    0|0
    • In this situation, yes. I'll make a poll based on intellectual and personality traits as well.

• I wish I could have one of those crazy tiny waists that girls get from corset training, without having to do corset training.

1|0
    0|0
    • Tight belts will do it over time and wearing tights with high tights waist will as well :)

• I would like wider hips and I would also like to be able to eat anything without gaining weight

0|0
    0|0
  • E and then A :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I want some big boobs :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, like I told one of the other girls: smaller breasts are also beautiful. So don't you worry beautiful.

• Yeah, they can be beautiful on cute girls with beautiful bodies

• I would change my bust size, I'd get a reduction, as its uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my height. I am average height. I need to lose weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height Height !!

0|1
    0|0
  • Length (Height). I'm 5'1 and I hate being short. I'd even be happy being around 5'4

0|1
    0|0
  • I chose weight I would like to be 130 I'm 5'6 and 36DD happy with those just not weight

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1