Are My Eyes As Good Without The Make Up? Men's opinions are highly appreciated?

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of like the no make up look the best. But , they all look good.

What Guys Said 15

• Damn! that's a big eyeball, lol. Well, blue eye-shadow looks real good but not all the time, on some occasions it will look really good. I think for black eye-liner you are going a bit heavy there but maybe it is because of the image quality. Also, your eyes without make-up are really nice. Especially as it seems you have big eyes, and big eyes look really cute without anything on. Good Luck with your choices.

• thank you! :) haha yeah i kinda have big eyes i guess most people tell me i have this puppy dog expression because of them lol

• lol, wow puppy dog expression, that is soooo cute :)

• Not a huge fan of the blue,
    Go easier on the black
    Love the look without anything... superb

• Obviously no makeup as usual...

• You have beautiful eyes. But it is hard to tell without looking at the face.

• thanks for the compliment :)

• Well you have pretty eyes. I opened the links without looking at the titles, I preferred 1 and 3, though 1 is a little blury so hard to judge.

• oh yeah sorry about the first pic. and im kinda self conscious about how they look without the make up but thanks for the compliment :)

• Black eyeliner anyday !!

• I like no make-up.

• Not as in, "in general", but in this case.

• I never use foundation unless I'm going to a wedding haha. I HATE it, so fake... I'd use it if i had pimples though..
      All make-up I'm wearing is eyeliner and sometimes eyeshadow. Now I'm trying to stop wearing eyeliner too coz i think it kind of looks fake as well. My aim is to go out with no make-up! That's why i asked to see if my eyes still look good and thanks for saying they are pretty without make-up it means a lot to me haha!

• Haha, well I wouldn't blame you if you took advantage of it. Aww, you're very welcome! I'm no make-up expert, but less is more. Andreaschoice and Beyonce pull the "it looks like I'm not wearing make-up, but I am" look off quite well. Maybe give that a shot too. Good luck

• No make up and eye line isn't too much off. Not sure if great makeup skills or naturally pretty eyes. I'm not a huge fan of the eyeshadow.

• ok, thanks:) "Not sure if great makeup skills or naturally pretty eyes." what do you mean? lol

• The last photo is not "no make up " . You used eye pencil.
    Your eyes are quite good. I like the last photo.

• I swear to God i removed all my make up in the last one!

• Unhealthy? :(

• You can not see clearly ://

• Black eyeliner looks good, but it seems like you put quite a bit on (I might be wrong; it's hard to tell w/o the rest of the face). The eyeshadow doesn't really match your eye color.

• the eyeshadow is actually quite dark blue. no idea why it looks like turquois in the pic. it's the camera i guess. Anyway i'm trying no make-up look but im afraid my eyes suck without make-up lol

• No make-up would look great for college or the workplace. The Black eyeliner is ok but for a party you may want to invest in a volumizing mascara... the blue doesn't suit your eye colour

• I liked the no make-up or black make-up evenly, didn't care for the blue though.

• The black eyeliner is you.

• The seond and natural, but its really hard to judge without the lips.

• Eye make up is one of the more effective make ups that women can use in my opinion. I think your eye looks better with than without.

What Girls Said 9

• eye makeup always brings a girls eyes out. I prefer the black eyeliner

• I like the eye-liner and the natural no make-up look on you. But I think your eyes would look pretty awesome if you made your black line a bit thinner.

• You already got eye candy. Make up or none at all

• Ya, they are really pretty

• It's a lot easier to tell with a full face photo rather than just a close up photo, because then we get the real effect of the make up on your eyes in relation to your face. i know you said "guys", but thats my input. :)

• i didn't want to upload my full face for some reason lol thanks anyway :)

• Use some makeup girl. Your eyes without it look normal.

• The eyeliner is a bit too thick for your eyes, I would make the line much thinner.

• In your blue eyeshadow pic are you also wearing mascara and eyeliner?

• don't put makeup

• I'm trying to. All i wear everyday is eye make-up and I'm trying to stop wearing it. thanks :)