Girls, which 10 clothes would you pick from a large wardrobe if they were for free?

So you're invited to pick them for free, 10 pieces max.
There's anything: from dresses, over jeans, to skirts, shoes, socks, pantyhose, hats, all kinds of sweaters, T-shorts, blouses...

You name it, it's there. So, use your imagination. Let's say you're going to a party with friends on a 15°C (59°F) evenening.

What will you choose?

0|0
16|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Picts are better than a thousand words XD

Top:
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Want+It+6:13.png

Bottom:
    encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

Shoes:
    img1.brigitte.de/.../budapester.jpg

Bag:
    http://tannersalleyleather.com/Satchel259.JPG

+ some nice black undies and see-through black tights :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd choose a plaid asymmetrical skirt. Cropped white fluffy sweater, gold arrow earrings, the gold watch I wear everyday, and either black creepers or matron velvet chunky boots, with black over the knee socks. And an oversized double breasted wool overcoat

1|0
    0|0
  • Black dress
    www.thefashionpolice.net/.../littleblackdress.jpg

... or Pink dress
    www.newsgab.com/attachment.php

White coat
    images.wookmark.com/...e-qgnqw0jbqbcpheidg60_3.jpg

More casual: black slacks (skinny), loose fitting white button shirt, leather jacket, pink scarf, black patent leather pumps

jeans (boot-cut and capri)

0|0
    0|0
    • Waw, very classy and pretty... you'll have some "followers" haha.

• Jeans, vest top, shirt, jumper, socks, underwear (bra and knickers), shoes (converse)

2|1
    0|0
  • i would wear this outfit by CHANEL♥︎
    pastel pink x white tartan tweed top, mini, jacket, hat, purse with classic t-strap black or beige leather stillettos ♥︎

oh i'd also add jewelry, lot of diamonds & pearls ♡

www.eonline.com/.../...arpers-Bazaar.jl.073114.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you mean? Chanel? I just can't believe it :-) :-)
      And you meal, with cocobutter?
      May I join, please?

• Easy. Comfy black combat boots ( not shiny!!) with black "distressed" ripped skinny jeans. For a shirt, an oversized red or blue sweater :) and to finish it off, a silver memory necklace, some silver Alex and Abu brackets, a silver ring, and (optional) a long infinity scarf that ties in all the colors :3

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh dear, the full assortment on one person :-)
      Sounds fine though, the guys will be waiting for you (or fighting haha)

• Show All
    • Oh yes, I also care more about comfort... but thought this was because I'm a guy. The ladies would tell I look like a workman no?

• I suppose so haha and what did you mean by fight? I don't quite understand, the wording was a little strange (・・;)

• Skinny (maybe ripped, but not visible skin) jeans (very light brue)
    or
    A pair of black jeans (pants) (also skinny, maybe high-waisted)
    White/grey t-shirt with a funny message on it
    Army-type boots
    A silver necklace
    A black leather jacket with golden or silver zippers and maybe with some small spikes
    navy blue ( or black) handbag with silver-ish handles
    simple silver ring
    earrings (either sharp like spiked-shape or maybe simple Idk. silver necessary. not gold)
    and socks I guess lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Tights dark blue Jeans rolled up at the bottoms. . A low cut tank top and a cute cardigan with sandals or canvas shoes. And a cross body bag. And my rrrrred lipstick ooooonn

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's anything I want and it's free, then I'd stock up on bras that actually fit me, as they're impossible to find. I'd maybe Also get some jeans

1|0
    0|0
  • A nice top, a skater skirt, a black leather jacket with studs, a chunky neckalace, booties with chunky high heels, a gold statement ring and a clutch :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this party formal? Or very casual?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tight, high-waisted, black skinny jeans
    A loose, black crop top with long sleeves
    A golden necklace
    Black, Pigalle Louboutin high heels
    A black leather jacket
    Red lips

0|0
    0|0
    • I think you'll be "popular" among the guys, sounds classy!

• Baseball jumper, converse, black & red nike jordans, baseball t's, dark jeans, wolverine jacket, skinny jeans, chinos, plaid shirt and one of those plaif hooded jumper things

0|1
    0|0
  • T-shirt, bra, leather jacket, jean shorts, underpants, socks, sneakers (Adidas)... that's enough for me, I'm not "girly girl" ;)))

0|2
    0|0
    • Haha, sounds fairly casual for a party... but nevertheless, think it would look nice!

• Thanks ;)

• Dress, stockings, boots, bra, knickers

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow! I'd like to be your date than (or not, I'm a bit to old...).
      The end effect will be cute, for sure!

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.