Should a dude get his eyebrows waxed?

So I don't really have a unibrow, but I was wondering if I should wax my eyebrows anyway just to look better. Or would this make me seem like a wierdo? What do you think of a man who gets his eyebrows waxed or threaded?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, I'm not really into metrosexual guys or men who really preen themselves and wax etc, but I think it's perfectly acceptable to do something about a monobrow if it bothers you. If it's only a bit of hair between though I really wouldn't worry - so many people have that and it's barely noticeable.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 10

• I think guys can pull off bushy eyebrows. Unless you have a unibrow, I strongly advise against getting them waxed. It looks rather feminine in my opinion. Also, I wouldn't want a guy who's eyebrows are better than mine XD

• But what if I already have a feminine face? D:

• All the more reason to not wax your eyebrows. Unless you want to look feminine that is :)

• You do whatever feels most comfortable to you and screw everyone else :) personally I don't really care about a guy's eyebrows. It doesn't phase me what a guy does with his own body hair, I have no expectations one way or another.

• Don't wax it. It will look really weird. Just go to a professional and tell her/him to ude tweezers. :)

• I don't see a problem with it. Guys get their nuts waxed!

• I don't mind. It's better to have nice and kept eyebrows the two wild caterpillars

• Definitely if its a unibrow

• get your pits waxed instead. way better. and chest cus that hair is gross child

• A lot of actors do that.. you can do that without overdoing to the point where it looks feminine. However, I think men don't have to do that.. they will still look good.

• It sounds homosexual, but if you have a unibrow then do it.

• I didn't know homosexual men were known for their affinity toward eyebrow waxing lol

• well that's your opinion homo

• Yes he should, unibrow is weird.

What Guys Said 4

• Terrible idea. Not having eyebrows will make you look extremely creepy. @Klaatu51 does that, I also told him it's a terrible idea.

• but it make me look unique!!!

• it's better than an ordinary guy. ordinary is always the ugliest... ALWAYS

• @klaatu51 if it's the right way to do something, majority and ordinary isn't a factor here

• i do that!!! glad i'm not the only!!!

• You could just tweeze them yourself really. Waxed eyebrows don't look natural so it'd be pretty noticeable.

• I do, I don't like em unibrows. Problem?