Attractive or nah?

Be honest, you won't bruise my self esteem ;) and if I'm not your type can you please be more specific? Thanks! And I'm 17 FYI

Most Helpful Guy

• Not very attractive to me. Sorry.

• Is it just that I am plain/nothing special/boring hair &eye color or is there something ugly?
      Thanks!

What Guys Said 8

• Not my type but you do have the facial shape that would attract a former friend of mine. So you got opportunity.

• Not my type, but nothing wrong with you.

• I like your hair :D

• Nah bro, I'm sweet.

• Attractive, you could be a 10 with the right style and don't forget to stay classy :p

• Nah, look too masculine to me.

• lol, I love these questions

• Want to break your seal.. nomatter how u look.. the main thing is how is your pussy

What Girls Said 3

• You're pretty, but a little plain (frankly, who isn't without makeup). 17 is a great time to experiment with makeup. You have nice bone structure though, so there's no need to overdo it with contouring and highlighting.

You seem to have nice skin so don't jump on the foundation bandwagon, instead use a BB cream or concealer. Since you have small eyes, mascara would really open them up more and eyeliner would make them pop. Also, cleaning up your eyebrows would make your face a lot more soft and feminine.

• You're a pretty girl, but (at least in your picture) your eyes seem kinda small... Idk, you can pep them up with a little extra makeup to create an illusion of bigger eyes, I think that could maybe make you even prettier

• You are kinda ugly.