What eye colour do you guys like best?

What color colour in your opinion is the best on girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's more about the shape than the color but I do have a slight preference for blue eyes, especially if they are paired with med-dark brown hair. 😍

What Guys Said 4

• For WOW effect; a briliant blue color.
    But when talking about eyes to get completely lost in, i'm prefering warm brown ones, those that just seem filled with love and care.

• what about dark brown that look hazelish in the sunlight?

• how it communicates through text makes no difference to me. I wanted to be sarcastic so i did it. if it didn't work... i dont care. :) nice jetpack by the way

• XD
      my jetpack :P

• Blue, but I really don't care. If a girl does not have blue eyes doesn't mean I'm gonna give her a lower rating. It really doesn't matter.

• Dark brown that look hazelish in the sunlight, just like you said. I'm a sucker for them.

• I do not care. I have blue, girls love them.

What Girls Said 3

• brown on boys. though i did run into one dude whose blue eyes had me dying inside lmao.

• Brown for men. Its just very intense, deep, warm, and mysterious.

I'm sure anyone can think the same for any other eye color but brown is just BOLD.

• I don't think they really care but it's sweet if they do. I love men with green eyes ^^ they are so adorable. My eyes are light brown and they're kinda orange in the sunlight. They're weird.. :)