Dear people who wear glasses, how many pairs do you have?

How many pairs of spectacles do you have?
I have 4 pairs. Some people question me for having that many but I know people who have more. One of my friends actually has 11 pairs haha. If I have to wear them, why not make them match with what I'm wearing, right?

• 1-2 pairs
    65% (11)50% (1)63% (12)Vote
  • 3-5 pairs
    12% (2)50% (1)16% (3)Vote
  • 6-10 pairs
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • >10 pairs
    6% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • I don't wear glasses/see results.
    17% (3)0% (0)16% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow I have 2 just in case my favorite breaks. They're expensive. Prescription right?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I have 3 pairs. One practical pair with hot pink / red frames, one delicate pair that is frameless and goes with everything and one pair of prescription sunglasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • My husband has one pair and he leaves them all around the house. He gives no fucks about those glasses. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one pair and I'm pretty much blind in my right eye so you can imagine how those specs look LOL. I hate wearing glasses I usually wear contacts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the one, I'm thinking about getting RX sunglasses though.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1, because I'm poor and could barely afford one pair of decent-quality glasses XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two old ugly pairs, the glasses I wear now and sunglasses with the lenses in- so cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two pairs. My glasses and my sunglasses, both are graduated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one. Where the fuck do I need more?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 and I can only see while wearing the one. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Two pairs but in fact, I only wear one pair.
    We're really close together, a kind of relationship I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • i had two pair until today , a stupid human being hit me accidentally while playing volleyball and broke my glasses.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I got 3-5 pairs of them , call me a hoarder but I still have the glasses I used to wear when i was a 12 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one pair. They are my first glasses and I have had them since I was 16. I wear them everyday. I wish I had another pair or two even though I love mine.

0|0
    0|0