GIRLS AND GUYS !! rate my profile pic in scale 1-10?

rate my profile pic according to the following :
1) my body shape
2) my costumes
3) my sexiness

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if I judge you a bit strictly then here are the following attributes:
    1. Your body shape: Your legs are not toned, your breasts look amazing especially with your breasts to waist ratio. As I have said earlier, you are lagging in the shape below your midriff.
    2. It depends on the occasion you are wearing this costume for, if it is for your relationship partner then it is freakin hot, but it is for comic con or some other thing then leather stuff showing this much leverage is a bit slutty.
    3. Overall you look really sexy but you do not look in the age group of 25-29, you look a bit older. But as far as sexiness is concerned ignoring whatever the scenario is then you are I would say 8-9/10.

What Guys Said 14

• 1) 9/10 - das it mane
    2) 7/10 - what are you oh nvm sexy
    3) 10/10 - I'd...

media.giphy.com/media/NrvIUOKzJX0Na/giphy.gif

• Not bad considering you want to get into p*rn.

• 10 out of 10 for attention seeking.

• If thats you... dammmm

1) Body shape 10+, great figure, nice size thighs, im guessing the bum is amazing but can't really see, slim waist, love the hair, pretty face, lips and nose. Then thoose boobs are the perfect size/shape.

2) Love the costume, highlights your features perfectly and has that kinky side to it. 9 Would look perfect in a playboy bunny outfit with the ears.

3) oozes sexiness 9, 9 because I'd say some heels and stockings would be 10

4) where can I get more!

• Body shape: 9/10
    Costume: 10/10
    Sexiness: 8.5/10

• Fuckable very fuckable

• 1. you seem fit but I'm not a huge fan of your boobs.
    2. Not a huge fan of that outfit, looks like you're I to s&m and I'm gonna end up being the m.
    3. Sexy enough to be a p*rn star.

• 2|1
  • Ok this is funny i was watching the movie bad teacher and there's this dialogue where cameron diaz says "i need to get a boob job because its really hard to compete with the girls at the bar" something like that :D

• You have a nice body shape, but the costume and 'sexiness' gets low points from me. I don't like that kind of attire, not do I like blondes. But the great majority of guys will like you.

• 8 out of 10. You're hot

• Ten out of ten.

• 8
    7
    8
    sexy curvy.

• 1) 7
    2) 8
    3) 6

Btw, are you a commercial sex worker?

What Girls Said 8

• Like a p*rn actress... a cliche one.

• Your body is really nice, 9.5/10. The costume is somewhat showy for my standards, but that also depends on where you intend to wear it. Can't really rate it because of that. Your sexiness is a tricky one. Your body is hot, but you have a rather average face in my opinion. Also, I think showing off your amazing body doesn't immediately make you sexy. I prefer something more subtle, perhaps even conservative, which is why I rate your sexiness at 6/10 :)

• You look older than 25-29. And I doubt it's actually you though. I will give you an A for effort.

• Assuming that is you.. You have a nice body but you look older than what you are in the face.

• Honey... you are so sexy. You really got it "goin on'' I love men but I have had several encounters with women and you made my list. Drive them crazy girl! Good luck. You are all 10's in my book

• 1) Gret upper body, but you gotta train those legs sweety.. 10 for upper body, 2 for legs
    2) I like your costume. 9 for that
    3) Hmmm I don't know an 8?

• 1) Body shape: 8
    2) Costume: 6
    3) Sexiness: 8

Overall, a 7 but I think a different costume would make you solid 8 or even 9. I don't think that costume is that attractive. Are you going for a porn-ish vibe?

• 10 for the bod
    0 for costume as i can't see 1
    7 for sexiness as cannot see your face

• apologies i was lookin at a guys pic who commented x

• haha
      so whts ur rates for me?