Bra's do women wear them through choice?

If you didn't need the support would you rather not wear a bra. I think it is very sexy to see a woman without a bra but it's not always possible to do.

• allways wear one i need the support
  • sometimes i go with out
  • i never wear one

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol guys saying I never wear one, no shit XD

Anyway, I wear bras mainly because they give my boobs a better shape, and also I don't want my nipples showing through my shirt. If I wear a backless dress or something like that, I go without a bra. That's like the only advantage of small boobs XD

What Girls Said 9

• i always wear a bra... the only time i don't wear a bra is at night when i go to sleep or when my dress is paded

• I'm only a 32B size and I haven't put one on in months. Not needed and I like the look and feel better without one.

• If I didn't need the support I would go without a bra as often as possible. I do not mind my nipples showing through my shirt. I never wear one at home.

• I only wear them when I go out.

If I am wearing a thick enough/dark-coloured shirt, I skip the bra when I go out.

• i like them

• I can't live without a bra.

• I am a D cup and need to wear a bra. I certainly do not wear one by choice. As soon as I get home it comes off!

• I wear them most of the time and I actually really like wearing them...

• At home with a bra, everywhere else its with a bra. Can't do without it, am a D cup

What Guys Said 1

• Girls wear em for different reasons:

They bounce around when running --> that hurts
    -They enhance your look.
    - feeling of privacy by covering the sensitive part

------ from what i hear, taking off bra's is the best feeling in the world at the end of the day.

I'd vouch for girls wanting to not have to wear em if they didn't really need to