Heels in High-school?

So basically I wear heels in high-school, and I always get asked why I do it. Personally I just love heels and like to express myself this way. But I've sort of always wondered what guys think since girls always ask me. And as far as me walking in them, people they also ask me why I walk like I'm on a run way. So yeah, guys what do you think about it? And girls would you ever do it, or what should you think about me doing it?

Most Helpful Guy

• to be honest guys really couldn't care less what you or any girl has on their feet so they probably haven't even noticed unless you are wearing massive heels or they have a foot fetish or something XD

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Girl, its YOUR preference, not other peoples'! If you feel comfortable wearing heels, then wear them. I am a person who wears jeans, a shirt/blouse, and flats or boots. I love heels, so I wouldn't judge someone else who is brave enough to wear heels. Hope this helped!

• I like to wear high heals in high school but not all the time and I know my boyfriend hates it because he doesn't understand why I would want to wear them when all they do is hurt my feet. And I think a lot of guys just prefer it when a girl looks more relaxed and comfortable. I know a lot of guys won't get it. But honestly is it what you want to do.

• I used to wear high heels when I was in high school. Actually I was the only one who wore heels in HS. Some girls thought I wanted attention from guys or that I was a slut. However one could say I started a trend as more girls began wearing heels towards the end of the school year. I love heels because they add to my height and they work out my calves. Haha. But I think it's neat you wear heels in HS; it's different and makes you stand out. :)

• I#m in my senior year and I never wear heels in school. It's something I keep for going out in the evenings. It's bad enough that I have to like, wake up and go to classes, I really don't wanna wear uncomfortable shoes XD Also, there is nobody to impress in my grade, so why bother ;)

• lots of girls wore heels at my high school.
    i was one of them. a friend of mine ran a mile around the track in strappy dominatrix stilettos. it's just fashion.

• I do the same thing. If you love it sister, stick with it. You are the one that looks gorgeous, the guys don't mind it. Trust me

• Personally, I feel like the girl is trying waaaay to hard for high school and they seem stuck up. Most of the time the girls who wear heels don't dress great either. The really pretty girls who have the gorgeous hair and the nice outfits can sometimes pull it off, but 99% of the girls who wear them can't and it just looks awkward.