Men - What Kind of Clothing Style Do You Wear? Women - What Kind of Style Do You Like On Men?

I am just curious as to what guys typically wear. I am big on fashion, so that is why I am asking this question. This question is quite simple. State your age, your typical shirt style, pants style and typical shoe style. Pictures of your style is always welcomed and encourage. I'll start.

Age: 23

Shirt Style:
www.homemnamoda.com.br/.../...-slim-fit-casual.jpg

Pants Style:
i.ebayimg.com/.../$_57.JPG

Shoe Style:
favim.com/.../...o-photography-Favim.com-41084.jpg

That's why I typically wear... and the kinds of clothes I would wear. Why kind of clothes do you guys wear typically?

Ladies... what kind of clothes do you like on guys?

SHOW IMAGES!!!

I guess people were to intimated by my style to even reply XD.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I love guys with combat boots and loose fitting jeans, not the kind that show your ass but when it fits properly without being skinny and a plain v neck or button down. Also I love leather jackets on guys just... Purrr

• V necks on men... yum.

• Shirt style. Button up shirts are soo hot

• So... what do you think of my overall style and taste in clothing? Yay or nay?

• I like it overall. The boots are a little much street style, you should go with something more formal

What Guys Said 2

• I usually wear regular t shirt or flannel shirts (the one with bottoms) with regular fit jeans/pants or shorts depending on the weather.

• I like sporty and casual girls.