Clothes vs not, slutty girls?

If she's got a "chunky" belly, no ass and boobs because of her belly and dresses with everything hanging out do guys prefer her over a fit girl with b/c boobs, and an ass who doesn't show everything?

A girl has big boobs, no ass, and a thick belly. she wears super short shorts and super low cut shirts that show. Do guys prefer that over a girl who dresses decent (as in hints that she has boobs and a butt, and a flat belly but doesn't show all

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer the second girl. I got a not so nice image in my head right when I read "everything hanging out".

What Guys Said 7

• I prefer a girl with b/c boobs because I personally like that size. As for the ass, ehh. I don't care for small ass or big ass. I just prefer a healthy and fit girl. I am not saying big girls can't be attractive, they just aren't to me.

• Second girl is more appropriate.

• Second girl for sure.

• What do you mean?

• Fit girl for sure.

• A girl who dresses decent and doesn't show all

• Sounds like a very specific personal problem and as answer... depends on guy. I for one prefer big girls to fit ones no matter how much they cover or don't. Some guys prefer fit girls in fact it's reasonable to say most do. In this situation it all comes down to guy you won't get the same answer on here twice

What Girls Said 0