Bangs on a female attractive?

Guys...
Do you find bangs attractive on female?

• Yes!
  • No!
  • Depends on the girl.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Depends on the girl but a higher percentage of girls will look good with bangs. Give it a try and see how it changes your look.

• It depends, different people have different facial proportions so different hairstyles will be flattering on some people and not so flattering on others.

• It's kind of like saying, do you like red hair. Some will say yes wholeheartedly and others will be turned off. But if you confidently ROCK your bangs, then that makes us happy!

• I don't know many females that can confidently rock bangs lol. Usually, perhaps it is just me, we regret it soon after lol.

• I've rocked bangs since I can remember! I absolutely love them because they give you a hair style. It's all about making them look natural. You have to make them slightly wavy and side sweep those suckers over, so you dont end up with the 80s "I curled them around a soda can" bangs haha

• You hit the nail on the head with "C"

• Hmmph. I think I will play it safe then and not get them... I usually regret it two weeks in anyways and compared to the amount of time it takes to grow them out, not worth it.

• That's smart playing it safe. For you & how you usually regret it.

• When they cover up the eyebrows hand down right before they eyes it’s the cutest thing. I love them but it depends on the girl.

• Yea they are cute bangs are :)

• on most girls I'd say yes there more attractive

• YES PLEASE!!!
    In india , it's actually a tradition. So nice! Lol

• try it out and come back with a pic ;)

• Bangs are mediocre and any girl who has one will screen mediocre to me, a mediocre person is not a person I want to get to know.

What Girls Said 8

• For the most part I find bangs on women attractive. But some people just can't pull them off. Right now my sister has straight bangs and I hate them.

• Did you tell her? Lol

• Hahaha. I wish I had a sister. :) I enjoy making my brothers lives a living hell though ha.
      Much love.
      Thanks for your opinion!

• Brothers are the worst! Lol I have a whole slew of them! You're welcome!

• Some girls look amazing with bangs and it looks odd on some others. So, it just depends on the individual person. Typically, I think side swept bangs suit the majority of women better than straight across bangs.

• I don't know, are they? :)

• Depends on the girl. I think girls with big eyes and big lips fit it the best like a type of kim kardashian bang, i would love a bang but i have curls so it can be hard :p bangs and smokey eye = wow

• Can you show what you are thinking of getting?

• depends on the girl , like they look cute on zoey deschanel

• Usually they are.

• LOL , I read it like bugs on a female attractive :p