Is it possible for an ugly person to become good looking in a matter of years?

I ask this because 5 years ago I was the ugliest guy in my class. I mean people have told me I looked so bad and all probably cause I was lean and looked like a stick. in 5 years though I noticed that I was becoming better and better and now people rate me as an 8 or 9 rating. plus so many girls stare at me on a daily basis. but what I don't get is how I became so good in only 5 years. what would you say, we're you good before or did you also transform suddenly

Most Helpful Girl

• Pics or it didn't happen...

... kidding :)

It can take anyone years, months, or even days so it definitely is possible.

What Girls Said 3

• I used to date this guy and he told me his ex was really insecure cause she wasn't very pretty in school - and it floored me cause she was really pretty! So I guess its a yes, people can get more attractive as time goes on. That's the only instance I know of, though, of a transformation.

• Yeah I decent compared to when I was a teen. I was hideous lol!

• It is easy for people to change over 5 years.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I its possible as a matter of face it happens more often than you think. This one girl I knew in middle school she used to look so good and now she is not attractive anymore. This one other girl I knew in middle school wasn't that good looking and know she looks a lot better she is actually very attractive.

• small things nakes big difference... gaining afew pounds is good for your face, maybe got taller, beard, hairstyle, teeth and skin all can be factors