Do I look fat in this dress?

I bought this dress for my graduation and it was really expensive but now after looking at the photos I find that I look really fat in it. What do you guys think?
Link: (I'm the one in the white heels and black glasses)
www.dropbox.com/.../AACTI7QTOKF4gJIDT3YG2XOea?dl=0

Updates:
To all of you who seem to think I'm just fishing for compliments: I'm sorry but I'm really not I've been struggling with body dysmorphia and even though I lost 10 lbs earlier this year all I see in the mirror is this fat chick.

0|0
15|13

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not fat and not thin you are in good shape you just have curves and its good and makes dress shows itself better.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• You look just fine. No fatness visible.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and do you have to be so stereotypical and ask that when you are clearly if anything under weight...

0|0
    0|0
  • The dress is prefect for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • What a classic question.

"No honey, you look fine."

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all, you look great

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what fat is anymore XD

1|0
    0|0
  • No, don't look fat at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • You call that fat? That makes me fat actually :D

0|0
    0|0
  • can't see shit. looking at those mini-pics and no fattie detected

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol click the pic to make it bigger. I think she's the one with the white dress thats got lace. She fittin it good to me.

• @raebae using gag with lte connection on my phone, I still got reduced bandwidth :(

• no you don't

0|0
    0|0
  • A little plump than the other folks but that's fine at your age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat? There isn't an ounce of fat on you whatsoever.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• You don't look fat. I'd say if you wear the dress again and your concerned wear a belt at the natural waist line. It'll cinch you in your smallest part emphasizing your curves.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks but I can only wear white and I'm worried that a white belt on a white dress would look weird

• you don't look fat... you have nice curves but you should have worn higher heels of a different colors and a different hairstyle

0|0
    0|0
    • I wanted to but my school has this stupid rule where everything we wear has to be white. I was even told to change my shoes just because they weren't completely covered

• ARE U CALLING YOURSELF FAT ASK THIS QUESTION AGAIN WHEN U LOOK LIKE THIS:
    files.sharenator.com/..._shaun-s575x649-205622.jpg
    damn these girlsssssssssssss

1|0
    0|0
  • You are not fat! You are curvy and that is good! You might feel fat because your friends look too skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • you don't look fat at all :)!

0|0
    0|0
  • No clue which ones you but all these girls are extremely thin and petite so don't be ridiculous

1|0
    0|0
  • The one with the glasses and the black heels is super tall and a bit skinny. But you, in the glasses with the white heels is looking curvy. You rockin that dress girl!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol where did you get fat from? Not a fan of high heels?

0|0
    0|0
  • No no no. You look great in it. It makes you look slim yet curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty and just fine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not fat at all!