Make-up or natural- does it matter?

Guys do you like girls who wear make-up or do you like the natural look better.

• Make- up
    33% (2)10% (1)19% (3)Vote
  • Natural look
    67% (4)80% (8)75% (12)Vote
  • doesn't matter
    0% (0)10% (1)6% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh woops. U mean makeup for the natural look... here i thought u meant no make up... cause i mean, i want to like a girl when she's her self with out any cover ups.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• Experiment and find out how you look best. Try no makeup, take a picture. Put on some mascara, take a picture. Keep going with various combinations and compare the pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some women look gorgeous without make-up... it varies... When she looks like a clown walking around, guy's don't really like that... At least I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a little bit make up... i don't like when girl has tons of make up on her face.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• This kind of question has been asked several times and every time most of the guys say that a natural look is better. The reason why it's better is because it doesn't change any of your facial features, it simply highlights them. Just keep in mind that the makeup for a natural look needs to be really minimal. The great thing about it is that when you're without makeup, you don't look like a total different person. You still look like yourself!

1|1
    0|0