Ear piercings on a guy?

I wanted to know what girls think of them. And What kinda of "Image" a guy gives off when you see they have ear piercings

• Hot
  • Not
  • 1 ear looks stupid, both looks good
  • both ears looks stupid, 1 looks good
  • I JUST WANNA SEE WHAT OTHER people SAID!!!
Ok, to clear things up, read the first line "I wanted to know what GIRLS think of them" meaning, i would prefer it if girls would only comment instead of homophobic and disrespectful guys. thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hot on a guy that's already pretty cute. Gives off a "cool and chill" vibe, I think. That and a beanie mmmm.

What Girls Said 15

• Guys who have one ear pierced I think is cool ^_^
    I'm not a fan of the guy having both ears done. Unless he has a different piercing in one ear to the other eg: Left ear has a normal stud or sleeper in the earlobe & right ear he has an Anti-tragus piercing.
    Some guys can pull it off and others not so much...

• ohh, i've seen that on guys it looks sick! P. s I lock ur profile pic! she's kawaii (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

• Hehee awesome :) Yeah I think it's a kind of a cool piercing - I haven't seen many with it though
      I want a Tragus myself :P
      Hehee Thank you ^_^

• 0|1
    • What about like fake plugs, and spikes?

• It depends on the man. It is good if the guy has long hair and a plain look and ring earrings not something fancy. but not punk or hardcore look.

• Not at all...
    If he wears them like earrings... as a woman.
    But if he had something like this:
    Sorry, I tried to find an ear piercing of a guy that looks attractive. There's no such thing.

• I'm guilty... I'm a total sucker for gauges, but anything bigger than a half dollar and they start become elephant-ear-like

• oh and i guess i like them because they person more than likely doesn't care for the social norm, or care what people think and that's sexy too me lol

• Thats a ture state ment about the social norm

• hot if your ears aren't huge!

• hottie hot hot
    except for earlobes stretched over 5mm

• Both ears looks hot. For me they give off a "chill" vibe. I'd be more inclined to talk to to them

• Awesome, i kinda thought the same about the chill vibe! thankyou

• The only earrings I find attractive on a man are the studs. The hoops are feminine.

• I'm neutral

• I actually LOVE them. Especially studs and small gages. Hoops not so much. And preferably both ears

• Ear piercings are good on guys and not just ears

• Don't like it :/

• B and in some guys D. :)

• I personally prefer 1 ear piercing on guys.. it looks really good on them.. :)

• Personally, I think it's hot. It gives off the image of a... "funky" guy

• xD when i think of "Funky" i see a white guy, star sunglasses, para shoot pants, colorful top, and ginger Afro. oh, and he's disco dancing

• well.. as a non native speaker, I might misuse the words :P but I assure you the impression is good :P

What Guys Said 5

• Looks gay or retarded. Or both.

• Got both done multiple times then stretched em up ^_^ never had any negative feedback, and the gf likes em lol

• No gonna lie, some guys look good with spacers, but some guys can't pull it off, so if u never got any negative feedback, it must work for ya

• It totally depends upon a persons attitude

• Pirate wannabe?
    Gay?

• Looks gay and poofy as hell, they don't suit it.