Do guys like tomboys?

I am actually 18yrs old I slipped 3 birth dates, Anyway at collage (I'm a freshman) I'm a total tomboy and I don't know if I should change but I always wanted to know if guys like tomboys or not. Guys are always looking at me and I don't know if they think "Oh my god" or "she looks good". I need help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, emo is fading, so guys seem to becoming less Bi - please god kill off emo

A few years back tomboys seemed to be the "IT accessory" for bi emo dudes - times are changing - I'm sorry but your gonna have to start sporting more feminine looks if you want straight guys to be interested in you and not just interested in knowing if your competing with them for girls.

What Guys Said 3

• If given a choice, most guys would probably choose feminine looks over tomboyish looks (unless they were gay). If guys are looking at you and holding eye contact and smiling -- then they probably think you're cute. Otherwise they may actually be "evaluating" you more than appreciating you.

If you're comfortable BEING a tomboy, that's cool, but remember you don't have to LOOK like one if you don't want to.

• Some guys do. Some guys don't.

I think it depends on whether you're an out and out boy or whether you still retain feminine traits. Personally I wouldn't be interested in a girl who was trying hard to look totally like a guy.

• Honestly, that is one of the characteristics of my dream girl.

What Girls Said 2

• No gal they don't they prefer the girls that love make up and are fashionable. They just might like tomboys as friends nothing else they're more into the girly girls.

• I was a tomboy for a good period of my life. I don't really know when but I slowly became a little more girlie. Don't force it. You'll just make yourself unhappy.