Halloween costumes?

Sexy or decent? What will you be this Halloween? I need ideas, I was a pirate last year, I kind of want to be more creative this year.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be either a cat or fox for Halloween! I personally think it's fun to have a costume between sexy and decent. Something that's appropriate around kids and flatters you, but isn't too much.

If I knew more about what you were interested in, I'd help you with more ideas. I love any kind of animals, personally, because I love doing the facial makeup! Try that!

• I vote for the fox!

• Those sound like good ideas, but I'm about the worst when it comes to normal makeup, I can't imagine trying to do anything other than my basic mascara and eyeliner :P I like the fox idea, cats are kind of over-done

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 8

• I might be a maid

• This is a Halloween Festival will become one of my best and memorable festival why what is the reason. Because I am going to shop some unique and beautiful, little sexy also from one of the online store and only from Spicylingerie. com, There is a huge collection of sexy Halloween costumes with so many colors, shapes and sizes. So if you are also interested then go there first and decide what you will become in this Halloween. Good luck. Happy Shopping!!

• I'm going for scary, like Lindsey Lohan in Mean Girls scary.

• Sexy but not trashy. You can go for marine girls style, devil, school girl, nurse

• sexy!!! more candy for you!!

• Last three years I was beetle juice, mime and little bow peep. I made all my costumes, it was fun.

• Depends on your age. 16+ sure go for sexy but make sure you're not the only one

• Pirate with one leg?