Girls don't you feel exposed when you wear a skirt or dress?

I have just always wondered if girls feel exposed when they wear them and only wear them to look good. Some girls seem so awkward in skirts and dresses

0|0
20|0

Most Helpful Girl

• that's the reason why leggings exist

1|0
    0|0
    • What about spandex that some girls wear underneath?

• Show All
    • its obvious

• thanks for MH

What Girls Said 19

• I do, yes. It's one of the reasons why I prefer long skirts and dresses like this:
    shechive.files.wordpress.com/.../...-skirts-19.jpg

I will feel very comfortable in shorts, but if it's a short skirt or dress, I feel a bit awkward.

0|1
    0|0
    • That skirt is beautiful, it be nice was thicker though so you couldn't see through it.

• I don't. I enjoy wearing skirts or dresses. In warmer months I like to show my legs - I have been told I have nice legs, plus I'm cooler.
    Yes some girls do feel uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've always have felt exposed, uncomfortable and like really selfConscious when i were them. Even when i wear shorts i feel that way, for me short are just for around the house. I always usually just wear jeans.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel exposed because I don't wear skirts or dresses that are skimpy. I like wearing dresses, it makes me feel more feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i haven't worn pants since 2007. i never feel exposed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not unless it's a shirt/ dress that is really short and when I sit it goes up my butt.

0|0
    1|0
  • Only if it's too short. There are such things as modest skirts and dresses, or making adjustments to make a skirt or dress modest.

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't wear a dress that wasn't at down to my knees, & wouldn't feel exposed in that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely use dresses or skirts and when I use them I use them with spandex.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I love wearing dresses and skirts. If I wasn't comfortable, I wouldn't wear them. I just don't like the super mini ones. :)

0|0
    1|0
  • A bit but it comes from practice. I have just started wearing them for a year or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. They are so comfortable :D

0|0
    0|0
  • no
    I wouldn't wear them if I had that feeling and you don't have to buy the ultra short ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. I love wearing skirts and dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no, freedom... I wear no panties with skirts && dresses!

0|2
    1|0
  • Yeah but they are comfy than jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats why I wear spandex under them so I feel comfortable and confident. Also the spandex stop creeps like you looking up skirts and dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love wearing them. plus its comfortable. And it also looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Right, that's why I never wear skirts or dresses.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.