Girls: What exactly would eye candy be for you?

Say if you were a really attractive girl and could probably get any guy in a heart beat. Would would eye candy be for you?

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I could get any guy in the entire world, I would want the guy I currently have a crush on now. Me being able to get anyone I want would not change who I'm attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ummmm ok. that doesn't really answer my question here, but thanks for trying

• Show All
    • Thanks, that's just all I wanted to know. I know every girl would be different, I'm just wondering

• No problem :)

What Girls Said 5

• good hair, good teeth, killer smile, cares about how he looks, has style, knows how to dress, quiet confidence, dark features, taller (above 5'8), toned body (muscles are fine but I don't like body builder types), :D

0|0
    0|0
  • for me it's dark, longish hair that flips out at the sides, or blonde surfer/beach wavy hair, tall! (at least 5'10", since I'm 5'9"), not super skinny, a six pack is nice, but he doesn't have to have one as long as he doesn't have a beer belly! haha. oh and bright blue or green eyes and a cute smile is great too. (:

0|0
    0|0
    • See I had that long dark hair that flipped out but it made my head look huge. even when I have my hair cut my head is still big, but the long hair makes my head look ginormous.

• Hmm. well maybe try getting it cut into like a fauxhawk or something? I think those look good too if someone can pull it off. (:

• Anyone that is 6 or higher on the rating scale

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sucker for long hair. And as long as I get to be shallow here, a toned, muscular body wouldn't be too bad, either, ha ha!

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, I forgot one: A pronounced collarbone is one of the most attractive things in the world to me. Not really sure why, though.

• That right there is actually a first. I have never heard that b4. at leasat the collarbone part

• That whole eye candy thing is overrated. I like M&M's. It is real candy, and it tastes good too.

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean S&M?

• Show All
    • One time I murdered a guy and turned his body into candy. then I gave it all out to children at halloween

• Kind of sick and twisted. lol

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.