Best concealer brand you've ever tried?

Best concealer brand you've ever tried?

Most Helpful Girl

• NARS Creamy Concealer I think it's called. It comes with a wand. It's very tacky (like it sticks well for a long time) and you only need a tiny tiny bit.

What Guys Said 1

• Whats a concealer? 0. o hahaha

What Girls Said 6

• 0|0
  • For the very occasions I use Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Éclat... It really does everything a girl could ever wish for.

But on a daily basis I use Max Factor Mastertouch Concealer, I regularly carry this in my handbag as it is so easy to apply.

• Mine was Madison street beauty but the company just closed 😭 so sad. It was magic. But other then that studio finish or something like that from mac worked magic. That's actually a foundation but works amazing or this color corrector shit they have that works magic too.

• I'm currently using Bars radiant creamy concealer and I like loove it. So easy to blend and doesn't crease. It covers dark circles so well.

I've tried a million. Like basically everything from Mac but this is my fav so far. My next try is gonna be Amazing Cosmetics concealer

• Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream.

• nyx concealer wand. its kinda wet so use only a small amount and it very inexpensive