Why is it that girls with red hair are only attractive to older guys... I mean I'm a sophomore and no guys at my school seem to show interest in me.. I'm not ugly... so I've gotten it down to the hair. red and curly... but older guys seem to like me. (I find it creepy) haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Being that I'm an "older" guy (in fact to you, I'm probably a downright OLD guy), I don't think any correlation could be made regarding older guys and a probable attraction to women with red hair. I've never seen evidence of this in any of my conversations with other older guys, and, on a personal level, I exclusively date women with black hair, brown skin, and brown eyes. As to older guys "liking you": if you mean they compliment your attractiveness, this is a perfectly normal thing; however, if by this you mean they "hit on you", then this would be decidedly "creepy".

What Guys Said 5

• I've always preferred redheads, even since I was younger. I dated a redhead from age 17-19. I think there are plenty of young guys that like redheads, just keep looking.

• Old guys are always going to find interest in younger girls regardless of their hair color.

• MY last serious relationship was with a strawberry blonde redhead with brown eyes...

i ran from her!

she was a freak!

she drank!

smoked!

3 kids!

libra!

now what are u? send me a message here.

• I think is where you live because my friends and me love red hair girls

• What is wrong with the guys in your school?! You're gorgeous!

What Girls Said 2

• It was the same for me when I was a sophomore, and it still is, and I have already graduated high school. I don't really notice guys my age giving me any sort of attention whatsoever, but I attract lots of older guys. I don't think it has anything to do with your hair, so don't worry about it. I'm not a natural redhead, and it was the same for me even when I had my dark hair. I'm sure your hair is fine! I think (I'm not entirely sure, it's just a guess) that guys just mostly prefer girls who are a bit younger than them. Or it could be that the guys around your age are just really too shy to approach you. Who knows, you could have a secret admirer at your school. Older guys are more confident, and aren't as subtle or quick to hide the fact that they're looking at you and are interested, and younger guys seem to try to hide it.

• I think its just where you live.

Guys here love their red heads.

I think girls with red hair are so pretty.