What do guy prefer more?

Would you guys rather

Girls not caring how they look
Example: Wearing sweat pants more then leggings. beggy shirt more then a uncomfortable shirt. little make up or a lot of make up

or Do you like it more when girls try hard?

• Girls not caring how they look
    100% (3)33% (6)43% (9)Vote
  • Or girls caring a lot of how they look
    0% (0)67% (12)57% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its important to care how you look; but makeup is a whole nother ball game. Don't get carried away with makeup, your naturally beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I would rather be with the girl that dresses in a comfortable and practical matter. I like sweat pants and baggy shirt or jeans and hoodies

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when it appears they didn't try hard but yet they did, if you understand where i am coming from.

0|0
    0|0
  • if the other is nice she is LOL

0|0
    0|1
  • I like when girls care how they look, they don't have to do it all the time but it shows me that they have a lot of self respect and care enough to make some sort of effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes casual looks... but av 2 say... when girls make that extra effort... they look stunning... make up & elegant clothes..

0|0
    0|0
  • there's nothing better than when a girl is attractive while you looking natural and being herself.
    She can dress up when she wants to go if she wants so A for me. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it more when girls care how they look and they want to dress nice

0|0
    0|0
  • bemybae, you would look great in a flour sack.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys will say one thing, but caring a lot about how you look is very attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2