Would you change the color of your eyes? (To dark colored eye people)?

Not sure if you've heard of it but now science has created a new sort of cosmetic surgery that'll enable people to change the color of their eyes. (Lightening color)

From the blackholes and brown to sapphire blue and jade green.
Sadly the technology is still not quite perfect yet , but they are currently working on it and hoping for a release by late 2015.

cdn.medgadget.com/.../myjbvmer.jpg

neweyeslaser.com/.../...case-change-color-eyes.jpg

So...
When this surgery comes out would you do it?

Note , this is a PERMANENT surgery , it works by deactivating the pigmentation producing cells in your iris but it's also quite cheap to do , it's only $5000USD and so far there have been no record of negative side effects.

• Yes
  • No
Attaching the developer's website in case you want a little bit more info.
http://www.stromamedical.com/
From more pigment to less.
Black > Brown > Hazel > Green > Blue > Red (albino esque zero pigmentation)
They can adjust the amount of pigment to remove , but they can't add pigments so if you've got green eyes , you can get blue eyes , but no brown

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd do it in a heartbeat. As long as the adoration/status display exists the market will too.

What Girls Said 28

• I think I will pass. I am okay with my coffee colored boring eyes. Plus, there may be health risks involved.

• woa wth thats the saddest thing iv ever heard. dark eyes r beautiful, y would anyone want to do that? =/

• no way! i love my eyes as they are... and it seems kind of risky

• no, I like my eyes. whatever is said about no side effects it is not logical to mess with your eyes. it is a surgery and a surgery has its own difficulties. and for what? for practically nothing.

wanting a change in looks is always temporary. the best way to deal with it about eyes for example, is eye contacts. they are meant to do this work while keeping your own natural eye colour and does not hurt your eyes. there are types of eye contacts now that are hardly noticeable. and whatever they are, they are more useful, not permanent, more variety, and easier than doing a surgery.

• No way! I love my dark hazel eyes. There's something about dark eyes I find... Mysteriously attractive :)

• i would loveeee green eyes, but would never get cosmetic surgery on them because eyes are so delicate and it seems to risky. the only kind of surgery i want on them is laser eye surgery for vision correction but nothing i dont NEED

• Though I must say I would look dashing with grey or amber eyes, I probably wouldn't go through with this because A) it's waaaay expensive, and B) the technology is too new to know for certain what side effects may occur in the long run. If it was a tried and true method for at least 50 years, and if it was more readily accessible money-wise then yes, I would definitely do it.

• Nope, never.

• I don't want to become a freak show

• Can I make them purple😧😧

• No mine are dark blue would never want to change the colour.

• Nope. I have green eyes and I will stick with them :)

• if i knew it was 100 percent safe and if i didn't have to pay for it, sure. lol i don't mind my eyes though, they're dark brown but look black

• No! I like my big, dark chocolate eyes!! I think I would look creepy with light colored eyes! Just wouldn't suit me!

• Yes I've heard of it. However, my eye colour is probably my only "favourite body feature" so i wouldn't want to change it.

• Too risky. I just use colored contacts if I feel like changing it up.

• I would seriously consider it since I've always wanted lighter eyes.

• Sweet , which shade?
      Hazel , golden yellow , forest green , jade green , blue , pink , red , purple

• Oooh golden yellow and red sound badass but people would probably just make fun of me. Blue would probably compliment my face best so blue. (: would you want to change your eye color?

• Most definitely but only on 1 eye.
      1 blue , 1 hazel original

It'll be totally radical.

• Nope, I'm happy with my current eyes lol.

• I would love to have bright green eyes but my brown eyes seem to attract men in.

• I'll pass on it.
    Mine are blue & I like em.

• No I think my dark eyes are sexy. It goes well with my dark hair and eyebrows: )

• I'd do it in a heartbeat. My natural colour of dark red makes me look evil

• No I'm happy with my black holes.

• That seems a bit too much for me. If something goes wrong, you're fucked. But idk. I *might* consider laser eye surgery to correct my vision so this may not be far from that.

I love my big blackish-brown eyes. Sure, sometimes I want to get a sample pair of hazel or green contacts and see how they look on me. I'm biracial/black so I think blue would be a little much. (Not that other black people don't have them naturally, they do. I'm just saying.)

But permanently? I'd have to try contacts first and then if I LOVE the way I look with lighter eyes, maybe...
    Probably not though. I love my blackholes <3
    My eyes are one of the most striking things about me. (shape, size, long eyelashes) If they fucked my eyes up, I'd be quite pissed, to say the least. Think its best to stay with my natural color. If it ain't broke... ;D

• i'd want to! but i don't have the courage so probably not..

• i don't think i will change my eye colour i am not ready for leaving my chocolate eyes

• Never. I think that dark colors are sexier on men and women..

• No. That is expensive and unbelievably shallow, stupid and ridiculous. If I ever come across someone who has done this, I'm going to laugh my ass off.

Also there are risks. So ridiculous...

What Guys Said 8

• No first of all I'm black. Secondly, I like my eyes, they see perfectly, that's all that matters. "If it ain't broke then don't fix it"

• Why would I want to change my eye color? I remember when I got my first driver's license and they asked me what color my eyes were. I had no idea because I'd never looked or cared. They looked and told me, so then I knew. But I still didn't care.

• i wouldn't give a shit whatever color are they. eye color is the least important and less noticable feature in someone's body.

• Because I'm Asian any color other than brown would look ridiculous.

• Nope, I wouldn't... I'd only be willing to change them into something cool and cute like lavender, amber or pink. ^ _ ^

• I am happy with my eyes. No surgeries please.

• I'm comfortable in my body and who I am. So no

• Only if i can have twilight style vampire eyes. oh edward <3.

api.ning.com/.../Picture6.png</a>

• Well it depends on how dark your eyes to start with.
      Cos everyone has blue eyes hiding beneath all that pigmentation they can probably remove just enough of it to get the color you want.
      From more pigment to less.

• my eyes are already blue. I want topaz or blood red.

• Well... you can't go back , but you probably can get blood red eyes.