Girls do you spandex or shorts under your skirts and dresses so perves don't look up? Asking this to prove a point on another q some guy asked?

Asking this out of reaction of some guy on here that asked why people wear spandex under their dresses kinda to prove a point lol

I always wear spandex under mine so no creepy perverts look up and see my undies. I don't want to see anything so I cover everything up to make sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well since I have to wear skirts everyday to school, you know uniforms, so I always wear spandex shorts under them. It's like has become a necessity for me. Whenever I wear a dress or skirt I always wear spandex shorts to prevent pervs as well as to feel comfortable.

• Yep I know what uniform skirts are like and pervy boys at school trying look under the skirt. Spandex are a must under any skirt or dress

What Guys Said 3

• My sisters wear shorts under the school uniforms they have and I don't blame them

• "I always wear spandex under mine so no creepy perverts look up and see my undies. "
    What a bitter disappointment that must be for the voyeurs. :o (

• How are us guys meant to see if girls are wearing spandex

• Creep we wear the spandex underneath especially for people like you so you can't see anything

• Ok I think he was just joking. Anyway, all guys look and more than just a few girls too. It's our secret.

• Well I dont want those pervert guys looking up my skirt at my undies so all they will ever get to see is my spandex

What Girls Said 9

• I have to wear skirts at school, and I always wear shorts underneath to prevent pervs

• Best way to stop them I think, pervs are gross and should never be allowed to see whats underneath.

• I am now a bit worried about you. This should not be that big a deal. You might be denying your own sexuality. I hope you understand I mean this respectfully.
      Just saying.

• I guess I can see where you are coming from. Dont worry, I like guys have had a few boyfriends. I just hate pervs and not all guys are pervs

• I don't wear any undergarments ever unless I'm in jeans or wearing tights. Undies are wayy uncomfortable

• I don't wear either, but that's because I like as little clothes as possible

• I wear spandex shorts under skirts, and it's mostly force of habit. I always wore shorts under my uniform kilt for school, and I still wear shorts under skirts today.

• Naw! When I was in middle school I cared about that kind of stuff, not anymore.

• lol Im 20 and still care about it, Im just really self conscious and don't want perves looking up my skirt

• To be honest I just am not annoyed about that. My family and I have been going to nudist camps since we were little. Here, voyeurs (which we all are) can see it all. It is healthy, there is no gawking, and sensual yes, but not quite sexual. It's kind of hard to explain I guess.

If you are uncomfortable then by all means cover up. I'm not offended by inquisitiveness, even if it is sexually rooted. I think it's natural, and even fun.

• Not all the time + am jeans style :P

• No. If I would be scared about stuff like that then I probably wouldn't wear them at all.

• I wear undershorts for my own peace of mind. I have always had a large butt and alwaus have a large butt, so it helps to know that my behind will not expose me as I climb the stairs.

• Yeah skirts and stairs don't mix so well especially when boys hang around them

• I do if my dress/skirt is too short but other than that no, I don't really care.