Guys do you find attractive girls with side shaved hair?

do you find attractive girls with side shaved hair? and even wearing some pattern or something.

i had recently had my head shaved on one side and also done a pattern. i have long red-purple hair but not too bright.

here's my fb photo www.facebook.com/photo.php hope it works

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it looks too out of the ordinary. Kind of weird. It's fine if a girl has even hair but simply flips it onto one side for a while, but having one side shaved looks weird to me. But it's your style. You can make yourself look whichever way makes you feel happy.

What Guys Said 18

• There was a question that asked about fully shaved heads in women, and I answered that I preferred one side shaved only.
    I think it's really attractive, it's definitely a huge turn on on me. I really like how it looks on you, it's really really sexy.

• Yeaaa.. I think its cool..

• some are goood some are bad LOL

• Yeah it looks good sometimes.

• id say its bold/edgy. id say the girl was trying to make a statement of some sort. attractive but intimidating id say

• Depends I'm not sure though I prefer personality so idgaf about a girls hairstyle unless there bald then I need to see some hair on your head. I don't wanna see mrs clean everyday

• Not usually. I like women with long hair on their heads

• nope i don't want to date skrillex and any guy who says yeah is probably a fan of christy mack.

• It feels too wild for me. Like I couldn't handle you as partner and to put it bluntly, you would be hard to keep in check. Just an observation.

• I personally dont like that style of hair but then again each to their own

• Some girls looks good with it, some aren't

• some look ugly with it, others good

• Eyy no
    Filler.

• just look with a guy with the other side shaved so you will match each other

• I only find it attractive if the hairstyle suits you.

• No never. That's gross.

• Can look extremely sexy, if the girl got the style for it. Wich some dont :)

• Sorry I am not a fan. It makes me think butch.

What Girls Said 3

• I love it... so much... but not everyone can pull it off.

• i'm not a girl but if you are trying to look attractive to guys... you will attract more with a full head of hair because that is more universally attractive. that is reality. Even if you do pull it off well, that is subjective and some guys out there will definitely think you look better without the shaved side. I don't think you should care about what guys think about your hair and just be confident about how you look though, because confidence matters a lot more to guys than what your current hairstyle is.

• I'm not a guy but I like it and used to shave my hair similar when I was a teenager, that said you don't wanna go too extreme or else you'll end up on here:
    http://girlsthatlooklikeskrillex.tumblr.com