Should I go into the modeling industries? am I being spammed?

I waz on kik, and this lady txted me and asked if I waz interested into modeling? she told me she was a model for model time? I told her I waz interested and gave her some basic info. am I being spamed or was she serious? if so then what are the advantages and disadvantages of becoming a model? do I get paid? how much? I am 14 by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• no do not go by some random ass broad on kik.. go to a actual modeling agency with a location and actual dba and number because she will began to ask for scam money etc online for fees... dont take a chance... advantages of modeling> you get to where awesome designer clother shoes, beautiful makeup and hair for shoots, travel, party with celebs if you become big enough... disadvantages > you'll be turned out based on looks height hair etc, modeling agency is very shallow, you must be able to fit the clothes, no matter how tight they feel, must model under all kinds of conditions.. cold hot humid etc kinds of weather. imagine hacing to model in freezing cold water but not be able to show it on your face... must be perfect.. must be able to hold cetain poses for certain periods of time... long shoots.. walk in high heels even if your feet hurt... you get paid by the gig, depends on what and who its by... plus your modeling agency gets a cut of what you make...

What Guys Said 3

• you were spammed and now you gave information to someone who could be a rapist, con artist, kidnapper, or stalker i just hope it wasn't too much info like where you live or what you're credit card number is you really think model recruiters are on fucking kik come on

• give it a try if you wanna go there LOL

• If she starts asking you for money online just delete her

What Girls Said 3

• Please do not agree to work for a stranger in the modeling business. I have heard some disturbing things. Go to a well-established set up. Modeling gives u fame, but don't go into it with stars in ur eyes.

• You were definitely being spammed.

Never trust those things online unless you really know its some serious model agency. And a serious model agent wuld never contact you through kik.

• You could end in a p*rn movie, do not trust modelling offers.