Girls, guys, from summer to autumn to winter... how is your dress code changing?

So, when moving from summer to autumn to winter, please give some examples of what you'll change. Literally, from top to toes!

I'll generally change from T-shirts & shorts to jeans & sweaters in autumn (for sports, to training suits) and the thick fleeces and winter jackets will come out somewhere in November. I'm fairly skinny so need some protection.

Most Helpful Girl

• I go from gym shorts and cotton short sleeves to boots, jeans, and jackets. I fucking love dressing for cold weather, lots of cute clothes.

• Sounds nice! Would you mind giving an example? So you're more the jeans + jacket loving person than for example skirts/dresses with hose or leggings?

• Number 1 comes very close. One of the spark plugs has accumulated an awful lot of lead. And since the ignition is driven by 2 magneto's which normally fire up 1 of both spark plugs per cilinder, the engine would run like hell on the magneto firing up the faulty spark plug.
      My instructor discovered it when flying with a student and said it was scary. But now solved :-)
      I think that as you say this will give unequal pressure distribution since the cilinder with the faulty spark plug would build up less pressure than the other 3.
      I'm a little jealous of your F15 experiences. But at the same time really happy for you. Enjoy this chance! Hear you later :-)

• The most helpful is yours... and thanks for the nice chat on your job... perhaps look for a sticker "my company car is an F15". Featuring that pic in the cockpit. You'll be the star of the base :-)

What Girls Said 9

• 0|0
    • That's cute! I like all three looks!

• Thamks ^-^ They are similar to what I wear, but obviously not exactly the same :)

• The boots come out of hiding.
    I still wear skinnies with heels a lot but will add a blazer and/or a light jacket.
    Heels are a must for me - regardless of season.

• Haha, I see the heels on your profile pic... I think about falling over :-)
      Don't you ever feel seasick on those things?

• Not at all. I actually feel really weird in a flat shoe!

• Haha, okay take the heels and give me the flat shoe... please.
      Me on heels would look like a giraffe :-)

• I add thigh Hugh socks to my skirt. I get to whip out my huge collection of sweaters. I wear all my cool pants (especially my leather ones). I add a lot of cardigans. I get to wear my favorite boots. And my cool new parka coat

• Haha, it's the first time I heard about "thigh Hugh socks", googled and am I correct they are like stockings but instead of nylon the material is cotton or so? Looks warm!!
      Sounds like a rich assortment you have there :-)

• Yup, I love them. They're like sweaters for your legs

• Jeans and T-shirts (and an occasional dress) to jeans and sweaters (and an occasional dress... with warm boots). I love me some cashmere sweaters, they're so soft and warm.

• Not much really just a heavier coat.

• In summer I wear shorts and tee shirts or dresses with flats. We don't have autumns here but in winter there's no such big difference. I wear jeans, tee shirts, a light jacket, or if it's too cold a heavy jacket. For shoes it'd be a pair of boots. :D

• Not much, i just wear more (leather) jackets and hoodies and sweaters

• Iv got barely any clothes so the same :/ baggy jeans and jumpers thats it

• Haha, simple but fine... don't feel shy, if it looks nice on you it's perfect!

• I wear jeans and jumpers all year round. Regardless of weather

What Guys Said 3

• Well in the summer I wear a long sleeve and shorts so now autumn to winter is pants and a tee shirt

• Haha, so you lock up than? Snow outside and you inside in a T-shirt?
      Or are you living in the southern US where it's warm even in winter time?

• i live in Indiana it's cold as hell when winter comes. the snow will not stop me from wearing my tee shirts because my school is to hot during winter and to cold during summer

• Aha! Heating & airco out of control :-)

• My style only changes from long sleeve to short sleeve, sweater to no sweater. That's about it.

• Simple but accurate haha!
      Oh and at the end of summer you... turn your profile pic upside down?

• Nah, that's like that no matter what.

• Never changes.