What kind of dress will make my mediocre body look sexy?

what kind of dress will make my boyish body look great? http://i.imgur.com/mqGCEpf.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do some experimenting. Go to a clothing store with a friend, browse in every type of clothing style there, pick something you like from each style, try them on, look at yourself in the mirror, and show your friend. Use your opinion and your friend's to find out which style or styles look best on you.

What Guys Said 8

• Boyish? are you kidding me? Almost hourglass! You don't need to have huge boobs or ass to be the "perfect woman shape". Just wear a dress that enhances your best features and you're done.

• Short tight fitting with hair worn up and heels, look tall slim and hot

• Your body is very cute! I think your curvy enough to wear just about anything. You go girl!!

• Your body is much sexier than mediocre.
    You would look good in just about anything.

• u look nice the way you are... you should keep on clothes which cover most of your body like u are wearing in pic... and i suggest dont wear tight tops because u don't have that type of assets...

• why should i keep on clothes? my body is too beautiful for that :)

• yeah right hahahaha i was sad because of his opinion until i saw how ugly he is lol :P now i dont care anymore

• Don't be an asshole.

• A bikini for sure!!!

• boku no piko?

• Whats boyish about your body? Its fine and nice. Wear knee length skirts or maybe tight pants.

What Girls Said 4

• aw ur so cute! :)

ok so i can see some curve, which is great! what i think u should aim for is something cinched in at the waist to highlight it as well as ur hips, creating the illusion of a smaller waist-hip ratio=] now I don't know if I'm mistaken but ur boobs r a little on the smaller side it appears. not a problem tho because u can wear a push up bra or simply a dress with a chest-enhancing neckline, such as a sweetheart.

I don't know how formal ur thinking of the dress to be tho... so yeah=]

• i dont know hot to make my boyish waist look smaller TBH

• dont give her slutish opinions

• haha do u even know fashion? ur talking to possibly one of the most modestly dressing girls here, so shut up. @miz36

• Probably a short body on dress, a size too small. Ik it sounds crazy but they always my my boobs and butt look amazing. Or you can try a short poofy dress with a bodice top , the poof will give you an illusional butt and the bodice will lift your boobs. You can wear both with a push up bra and walah sexy all over haha

• Giiirl I totally feel you & trust me, wear a peplum dress. I have the same body type as you & love them! I actually wore one last night & I really love how it makes my boobs & my small butt look. I feel like it also makes my waist look smaller. Just try a peplum dress at least once, you'll probably love it :)
    Oh and of course, peplum tops loo

• How old R u. U look 14. Anyways u have nice body

• 18 :)

• Oh you have a baby face, its great