What is considered too large to go braless?

As in cup size? What cup size is too large? B? C? D? DD?

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say anything above a small B cup. Though you can get away with it if you are larger & you have really perky breast as the result of breast augmentation. Most of us need a little boost though if we aren't an A or small B cup.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. I went braless with a C cup for three months and at the end of that three months my boobs could hold a pencil.

• Show All
    • @aamy811 I think the exercise made most of the difference.

• Yeah, but I had been doing exercises like that my whole life. But when I went brakes they really started to perk up. I just think for the first time in years, they had to hold all of the boob; so they strengthened to better support them

What Guys Said 3

• No size is too big. :) almost every guy likes to watch them bounce around.

1|0
    1|0
  • C would be the biggest on average.

0|0
    0|0
  • None i think.
    It doesn't matter, if you feel comfortable just don't wear a bra.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• There's no such thing as being too large to be able to go braless. Do whatever you're comfortable doing, wear whatever you're comfortable wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever, I've gone to class braless & I'm a 36DD. #noshameinmygame

1|2
    0|0
    • No school can handle KBob's sexiness

• Show All
    • Lol I got you babe. It's coming, don't you worry.

• Mmmmm can't wait.

• Ummmm... anything above a medium C, I think. Although up to a C may be the best way to go...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say anything bigger than a B-cup, although maybe you could get away with it if you're bigger if you wear for example a sweater, thicker than just a normal t-shirt for example

0|0
    0|0
  • In public? Any... You'll never regret wearing a bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • D and DD well I'm a DDD now and I would never go braless

0|0
    0|0
  • No bigger than B cup

0|0
    0|0