Short Shorts and our men?

Just a question for fun, what style of shorts do you feel sexiest in and what style does your man like seeing you in the most.
For me it's cotton booty shorts :)

• Booty shorts
  • Denim Cuttoffs
  • Cargo shorty shorts
  • regular short shorts

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Many guys including me dislike short shorts on girls which are too revealing, provocative and promiscuous. They look trashy, wasted, rude, indiscreet and sleazy on those naughty, sexy-aggressive, offensive pairs of shorts.

as long as your clothes range from modest to slightly revealing/showing some tiny bit of skin, people are fine with it. Many are strict on this because they don't want their girl/daughter to witness and engage in sexiness, cleavage display, growl, coarse arrogance in their dressing, and shaking ass off for money. Today, we have whole a lot of promiscuous, prudish, negligent women in our generation.. We should not be that cheap and we never can be that cheap. Many can afford to uphold their family with standards in their living and dressing. So, modesty, being genteel, graceful, decent, righteous, genuine, and discreet are of high quality and should be incorporated. You understand this more when you have to rear children properly for them to become good kids.

• I like girls to wear whatever shorts she does
    when we are home together i wouldn't want
    her to go out and wear them but when we go
    out i think she should wear regular shorts

• For me wearing shorts i like regular cotton type at home
      also sports webbed nylon type of shorts out but the
      weather is changing so i will be wearing warm up pants

• Well, if i had GF i wouldn't mind her wearing
      booty shorts at home but to wear them in
      public with people around kind of gives me ill
      feelings but they are sexy shorts for sure

• They're a comfortable choice for hot weather also but I do wear them in side most the time unless we go out to the beach or someplace else were they are appropriate.

• I like wearing running shorts all the time... does that count?

• I don't like shorts that come up past my kneecap. I only wear athletic shorts and cargo shorts.

• Spandex volleyball short shorts is the hottest on girls ;)

What Girls Said 0