Halloween costume ideas?

I want something super cute! It can be sexy but doesn't have to be. I have a boyfriend, so it's mainly going to be for him. I was thinking maybe a hot video game character like laura croft, but i'm blonde. any ideas?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Easy. Zero suit samus. Video game character? Check. Blonde? Check. And she can all look pretty "sexy" I dont like using the word sexy/hot, so thats why I put it inbetween ""

1|1
    0|0
    • That's a good idea!

Do you have any ideas for brunettes? Besides Lara Croft.

• (Starcraft II) Sarah kerrigan as brunette (even though she has red hair, it should be good as brunette aswell)
      Final Fantasy VII - Tifa Lockhart
      Final Fantasy XIII - Fang
      Jill Valentine - Resident Evil

Something like that.:)

What Guys Said 2

• Well im not entirely sure, but for me im going to be dressing up like Avil Lavigne in her hello kitty mv. I admit, i enjoy dressing up like a girl sometimes, and this is gonna be super fun. Maybe u could dress up as maid, nurse, cop.. etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm Laura croft. As a man my pick is based on what can be re used in the bedroom. Playboy bunny

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Try sailor moon

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy teacher --blouse half buttoned, mini plaid skirt, white thigh highs, and black patent pointy toed heels...
    I've never had any complaints :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you can try batman - it could be really cute if you get a nice black tank top that compliments your body type and put on the logo by yourself (you can look for some DIY YouTube videos its not too difficult to do) and get a cute leather skirt. add some fishnets if you want and go for sleek straight hair with dark eye make up. it would be really cute and/or sexy depending on how you do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Schoolgirl

0|0
    0|0