Anyone else think Polo shirts are the ugliest thing in existence?

Personally I think they're really ugly, does any one else agree with me? My friends are starting to wear them for their girlfriends, do girls actually find this attractive? I wouldn't wear one regardless. Also why do some guys wear polo's with blazers instead of a button up shirt?

Most Helpful Girl

• a button up is way better than a polo

polos do look retarded
    also you can see nipple a lot of the time then and its hella awkward

What Girls Said 7

• wow helllllllll no... u did not just go there!

• I do actually think polos with a blazer is butt ugly. Where I live roughly 80% of the men/boys seem to wear polos, it's like a staple clothing item for men down here. I also had to wear them for 200 days a year for 13 year of my life so, I personally steer clear of them. People wear them to school , church and work so, they're just average to me.

• Yeah I think wearing polo shirts is attractive. I'm an equestrian though so I'm biased. But idk, I never found them unappealing

• Not really , they are ok but button ups are sexy

• I'm not a big fan. I mean I guess if it fits him nicely sure... but I like my guys in there T-shirts. And the girl should really just let them wear what they want. They're your boyfriend not your Ken doll.

• They are not that bad I guess

• It depends on how they fit. If the guy is in shape, they look nicer thsn baggy shirts.

• I think it looks good cuz he's hot and he looks good in anything

• I dunno, my last bf worked out a lot and looked weirdly obese in average t-shirts, even though he was above average in build with just a small belly.

What Guys Said 4

• Polo shirts are not that attractive because they do not contour a guys body. For whatever reason everybody thinks if they wear polo they are classy. There are a few polos that look good but most look baggy an weird. They are also not that fashionable.

• They have more structure than a T, so most guys look better then them.

I'd suggest that dressing for your gf is unattractive, but a polo shirt doesn't need to be.

The polo + blazer is not a great look, agreed. I think its sort of a 'I was just playing tennis/golf and the dining room has a jacket required policy because it's that sort of club, oh look, its my friends chip and trip these guys are the greatest HAHAHA' thing.

• I've seen people wear the polo's and blazers look to job interviews. Looks awful

• Yeah, unless they are interviewing to be a caddy. Or ball boy.

• Are you the same guy who think handbags are ugly?

• No I'm not but I do find them annoying sometimes cause they're so big

• Polos are only good for business casual situations, they do not look good outside of the workplace/company picnic, etc. That sounds very preppy/suburban white boy style.