Advertisements?

Have you ever noticed the advertisements on here have before and after pictures. so they have the bigger girl and then skinny as hell girl. but the skinny girl is more tan has opposite color of hair? and they show the skinny girls boobs and all but not the bigger girl ?

Do you think girls should pay attention to these ads and lose weight? (I don't think so. these girls aren't that fat)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's stupid. I also hate the "how does she stay so thin" ads that show J. Alba or Megan Fox and I'm like...wtf. I don't want to be 105 pounds! I'm at a normal weight and healthy. So when I see those ads, I just kind of smirk and wonder if they're actually working, like if someone's actually going to take it seriously.

• Haha yeah I think well you know if I met her on the street my boobs alone would take her out. thre tooo skinny

• Yeah, it's sad that not many people realize how tiny these celebrities actually are. I met Angelina Jolie once and I was shocked at how freaking small she was. Her head was ginormous and her body was honestly extremely thin. They look normal, bigger on t.v. but when you see them in real life, it's like "damn, do they eat anything?"

What Guys Said 2

• its fake

pretty much all internet ads are fake

just like shamwow

• No don't it's a scam to cheat you out of money for a product that probably doesn't work.

What Girls Said 1

• They're fake.