Girls and Video Games

Do girls really play video games? If so, which ones? What system do you have?

• Playstation 2
  • Playstation 3
  • Xbox 360
  • Computer gamer
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really into my Wii. I play Wii Fit and Animal Crossing the most. I have like a billion other games for it though. GH3. I have some computer games. Like Spore. My nephew got me playing Runescape resently.

I have an orginial Nintendo, and I'll play Tetris and Duck Hunt on that. Sometimes Mario.

I have this Japaniese game system, only one game for it. No clue what its called, but addicting as sin.

I have a Gamecube and play Super Smash Brothers Meele on that a whole lot.

Pac Man! :)

And Pokemon. Lately its been Cystial version.

Probably not the type of games you was looking for, but when I get time I play those. :)

What Girls Said 18

• i have xbox 360, wii, gameboy mini and nintendo snes. I play the xbox when I'm alone, and I play the wii when I have friends over. I also have a couple of games on the computer, my favourite ones to play are left4dead, warcraft and counterstrike. and I also have various emulators on my computer so I can play old school games like mortal kombat, pacman, whatever. I had a dreamcast, playstation 1 and 2 but I sold it away, because I had too many consoles in my house!

usually when I want to play a computer game with friends and we have to be connected through the game by LAN, we'd just run to a LANshop and just rent a computer each for about $2 an hour and play left4dead or something. much easier that way!

• I love video games!

I'm a geek for heaven's sake!

The old school Nintendo games, Play station 1, play station 2, Battlefield 2, Old school 2D oregon trail...

I hardly play now, if only because--I have no one to play with. :(

• I don't play any anymore [mainly cause I don't even have a system] but when I did - back in college - in was Tetris and Dance Dance Revolution. My last year of high school I used to play Halo [3 I believe] too with some people from my youth group...but really only cause the guy[s] I liked were there.

• I chose other because I have a playstation 2, and I'm a computer gamer. I also have a Nintendo DS, and a Nintendo 64. I play super mario on the 64, and mario kart on the ds.

For computer games, Roller Coaster Tycoon and Zoo Tycoon are my favs.

I have Ddr, which I use often. Nothing else is worth mentioning of that.(PS2)

I hang out with my guys and they have an Xbox 360, and we play rockband and Left4dead. I'm addicted to those games. I can't get enough, seriously!

=]

• I love video games! Especially car ones!

For Wii: Mario Kart

For Playstation: Burnout 3 (road rage on multiplayer is the best) and Mortal Kombat vs DC World

For Computer: Tomb Raider

• I love the Burnout Series

• What about Ford Street Racing ? There is something unique in that game too which you will really like. Just download the demo & play :-)

• Alright thanks! :-) I'll def have to check it out

• Grand Theft Auto,Tekken, Metal Gear Solid,Tomb Raider, Need For Speed, Halo, Wii Games and World of Warcraft.

• I love playing video games! I play on the Playstation 1, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Xbox, Wii, Nintendo DS, and I also play MMORPGs and I downloaded an NES emulator on my computer. ^.^ I want a PSP so badly because I really want to play Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core! It's gotten really good ratings, and I'm just a Final Fantasy geek. I also want a PS3 for Final Fantasy XIII. Lols.

• i love RPG and shooting/war games.

doesnt matter if its on a system or on the computer.

but I'll play any other game I find interesting.

i have all the systems expect a PS3

• I prefer old school games. I was just playing Mortal Kombat yesterday :P

• I have a few different systems. I don't play that much, but if I do I only play the EA Sports games or WWE games.

• Halo's 1 , 2 and 3 are my all time faves. Coming in at a close second is Call of Duty 4, good lord I love that game lol. On the PC, I'm a "Sims" kinda girl as well as ShotOnline (online golf game) .

• I only have game cube ( :( ) and a nintendo DS. I barely play the two therefore I barely have any games but I loved to play soul calibur and super mario sunshine on game cube.

• Lately I've been into playing Rockband 2 on the xbox :) I love doing the quitars and a singing. Some bars out this way do rockband tournments for cash. Its fun but you have to learn to have a good score on the High setting.

I got all kinds of game systems here, I just get hung up on certain stuff as it somes out.

• Lol of course some of us do.

I play Xbox 360, PS2, and PS3.

I've played most of the Madden's since the Nintendo 64 lol.

Other than that its mostly RTSs, RPGs, and MMOs.

And A LOT of shooting games :)

• I love GTA!

• I don't care for them. I like to read.

• oh yes, we play games. I usually stick to the computer mostly, I never much got into the console thing. I love MMOs, regular RPGs, shooters, and a few RTSs.

• I used to. I haven't played in a really long time. I liked Super Mario, Crash Bandicoot, and Grand Theft Auto.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes!Of course girls play video games.

I know girls who play all types of systems.I even know this girl who loves playing Yu-Gi-Oh.

Trust me they do play video games.

Peace!

• There's girl's who rock at all types of video games, the only game I haven't seen a girl play is a Football game :p

• Forgot Wii