What we dislike in men's appearance?

There are certain things that we just can't stand in men. What are those for you?

Personally, I dislike unkempt men (unwashed hair, dirty old clothes), untrimmed body hair, bad teeth, boxers showing over the pants, acne, shorts, white shocks showing, baggy clothes and too tight or too baggy swimsuits.

I mean those shorts that stop mid thigh, no problem with those that reach the knee

Most Helpful Guy

• Dirty ass shoes, flip flops with fucked up toenails, pant sagging to the bottom of their butt, sneakers with a dress suit, a dress suit with the shirt untuck. Then there's the guys wearing feminine clothes such as skinny jeans, capris, make-up especially eye shadow, boy skirts, man purses, and those big bug eye shades with a Gangsta Grill. Stunna shades my ass. You look like a damn fly with gold teeth. Tattoos on your face. Your face? REALLY?

Most Helpful Girl

• unhygenie , messy and oily hair, tight shirt or transparent top, skinny, trousers that goes right down that it shows their boxer etc

What Guys Said 6

• who is we? First off all shorts are cool in the day time and sometimes at night as well depending on where your going. I live in a beach town Miami FL so people wear a lot of shorts here in the day time and at night. I also don't see a problem with white socks its not like your going to a first class event and putting on dress shoes with white socks. Do you think wearing sneakers at night time is bad as well? What if your working out with your boyfriend at the gym he's going to sweat a lot right is that a problem for you? I understand about good hygiene but I am not going to wear a skin tight dress shirt or slacks and have them rip on me when I get into my jacked up truck. I like to feel relaxed in my clothes

• I don't have a problem with shorts that reach the knee but those that stop mid-thigh. And white shocks are only a problem when they are too evident. And I don't mind sneakers

• Styles change over the years. For most of my life you couldn't even buy shorts longer than mid thigh. Mid thigh would have been considered long. When I was young most shorts were cutoff jeans with maybe a 2-4 inch inseam. To be honest, I can't wait for real shorts to come back in style (and they will), then maybe I can buy some real shorts again.

• What are white shocks? Whats wrong with shorts? What are we supposed to wear when its really hot?

• I am surprised that girls are not mentioning hairy men?

• Its the classic look.. lol

• a lot more than you do like

• Yeah, i know that majority of you women hate men with lot of body hair.

What Girls Said 4

• I hate poor hygiene, dirty teeth, dirty finger nails but I do like body hair on men and lots of it..

• Can see from ur username:D
      I agreed on the poor hygiene etc

• That's unusual but good for me if i could encounter such women :)

• youv basically mentioned a lot of them altho I'm not as picky with some.

• Men with too tight jeans

• Smells like sweat, Ugly feet, and big nose :o