Question about bikini bottom. looking for one to gf?

hello
i am looking to buy a new bikini for my gf as a gift she has been wanting a new one for a while. i found one that i really liked but i am not sure she will. obviously i can't ask her so i was just wondering about your opinion on it.

she's kinda a normal girl so i thought i could ask all normal girls here :)

the bikini is this one
front
cdn1.wickedweasel.com/.../tee_7.jpg?1377667208
cdn2.wickedweasel.com/.../virginie-32.jpg

back
cdn0.wickedweasel.com/.../img_7750.jpg?1344211053
cdn0.wickedweasel.com/.../img_7672.jpg?1344211281

in my opinion it looks very "sporty" and she does a lot of sports.
never mind the top i know what she likes there.
i am only interested in girls opinions on this pretty much

so, in short, what do you think about it. would you wear it?

thanks :)

• i love it. it looks awesome (comment why u love it)
  • it looks okay. i would maybe wear it
  • not sure i like it
  • i dont like it at all (pls comment why)

Most Helpful Girl

• look okay but it depends if she likes this type of bikini

What Girls Said 12

• What @LucyColes said. It's a bit too skimpy and shows just about everything. It's cute though, I'm sure she'll love it if she's not uncomfortable with her body. And side note when I read your question, "Question about bikini bottom..." I swore you were talking about Spongebob
    www.reactiongifs.com/.../spongebob-wtf.gif

• I like bikinis, but this one is a touch too much. It is really small, so if you like, move, you risk flashing the world. It is also see through. It might look sporty to you, but it is virtually impossible to sports in this. If your gf likes showy things then sure, go for it. However, girls are very picky with clothes. Especially bikinis. If you're not sure, I would advise you to opt for another gift :)

(btw, the blue one's nicer ^-^)

• so it's too small? :( well, thats why i kinda liked it. it looks quite different than the regular bikinis and seems to have such a great fit. i honeslty didn't realise it was see through. but you may be able to change fabric on the site...

• haha i understand :) what would be the smallest you could wear then if this is a little too small?
      Just lookin for an opinion to see what other girls likes :)
      lol well, i wouldn't mind she wearing a tiny bottom if the liked it. but if 95% of the girls dont like the suggestions, she may not do it either.

• kissmax.com.au/.../

something like this ^^

• Most women are really picky when shopping for bikinis. It's better to go with her, let ler pick one and pay for it. Personally, I don't like the bottom, because it's too skimpy.

• Its best you let her pick one out, and if she is hesitant, maybe just let her get a one piece or just go with tee and shorts. Its also possible she doesn't know how to swim? I teach swimming from time to time and there are a lot out there who don't know and that's okay too. if that's the case, just take it slow and perhaps you both just sign up for a beginning class. if you go with her that can help her get over the fear.

• Does she have the body for that? Or better yet, does she *feel* like she has the body for that? I know if a guy bought me that it would not end well. A bikini like that obligates a girl to a lot of self confidence she might not have.

Just make sure you're thinking about what she likes, not what your penis likes

• well, she does have a similiar body like those on the pic. except for the breast size on pic #1 lol.
      well, she isn't shy. she can talk with pretty much everyone but i dont really know when it comes to clotings. and no, i dont follow my penis opinion. if i did, i'd pick any other bikini on that site. they got some... smaller ones there :)

• That's not a bikini bottom that's a g string lmao. And the back isn't so bad on those but the problem is its very sheer and see through. I think k you really are just on this site to let your boner do the picking haha

I mean if she likes that great. But these are the kinda bikinis a girl should pick out for herself. They're not smart as gifts

• but if it wasn't see through?
      as i said earlier, i dont "let the boner pick", since i am asking you guys. cmon

• they are sexy but I wouldn't buy her a wickedweasel if she doesn't already wear tiny stuff like that. if you say that she is a "kinda normal girl" then I would take something with a little bit more cloth on it

• I thought this had something to do with spongebob. :(

• There is nothing to it... One wrong move any everyone will be seeing everything...

• i have a lot of bikinis. this one looks ok, however its pretty small. if she is ok with it, then go for it. some girls dont like the skimpy bottoms tho

• It's showing too much on the crotch area

• You have to be careful, some girls are uncomfortable with wearing bikinis

• so what do they wear instead? well, i do know my gf enough to know she would wear a bikini anyways!

• Well, there's one piece swimsuits that are more modest, maybe go for one of those

• It's not sporty at all. It's too small and also see-through. Do you really want other guys to be able to freely stare at your girlfriend's goods like that?

What Guys Said 6