My boss wants me to wear something beautiful and super sexy for the advancement party, any ideas girls, guys? I'll appreciate the help?

I'm skinny, tall, blonde, blue eyes i know this is bullshit but maybe it could help you to choose a beautiful and sexy colour for me.
P. S I think i became his mistress or something so i should go even if i don't that ! :s
Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why is your boss recommending you wear something "sexy," do you work at some sort of club or bar that requires you look good & flirt with customers? I'm not judging, I'm just asking. Also, I think light blue would go well with your skin complexion & hair color.

• No I'm working at his company "his personal assistant" and we had moments together and you know :s
      i will go with him so i don't have another choice.

• @jennifer18 if u dont feel comfortable about something dont do it.

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should not do it and get another job. Its wrong of him to expect that of you in my opinion

What Girls Said 2

• I'm kinda thinking red... what is your skin type like? And if you know do you have warm undertones or cold undertones?

• I guess warm undertones.

• Thank you honey.<3

• No problem :)

• Sounds like business and pleasure are mixing. No judgment here girl. Been there.
    I have a formula for environments like that: L + S + H
    Low cut top, short skirt, high heels