Girls and guys, do you have a specific type of underwear and color you usually wear?

I realized not so long ago that I basically have black or white lace cheeky panties or demi bras. I was wondering if other people are like this or I'm the only one with this weird habit?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• 90% of what I wear is black. Mostly bikini panties and demi/balconette bras.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Boxer briefs are my fave. Any color but white. I will donate white ones if I get a multipack, and they pack them inside without my knowing. White is too juvenile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxer briefs of all kinds of colors. Black blue, green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxer briefs. Normally wear darker colors like navy, blue, dark blue have some grey as well and black.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ALWAYS where dark blue boxers. I just... do. It's just an odd habit of mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of my underwear are white.

0|0
    1|0
  • most cotton boxer briefs from CK or tommy. I have a few satin boxers for those extra special nights.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on whether we are talking about my guys underwear which are all mostly black with a few white and blues mixed in. Or if we are talking about when I wear bras which then are all mostly bright and fun colors with only one black one in my collection.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I like my seamless black, nude and white underwear/bras.. Whenever you wear something tight it doesn't show the lines underneath, which i absolutely hate

0|0
    0|0
  • mostly thongs in all colors

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I'm usually the type that goes for logos and one of my favorites is my black panties that have the quote " Vote For Pedro" xD from Napoleon dynamite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a lot of thongs. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to wear thongs. Different colors depending on what I'm wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • almost all the undies i have are thongs... i think i have more pink stuff than any other color

0|0
    0|0
  • All black white or nude underwear lol, I have the odd bra which is coloured but a lot of my clothes are sheer or sheerish and you can see my bras so I just buy neautral colours

0|0
    0|0