When you wake up looking ugly ? LOL

u know these days when you wake up, but still looking so sleepy

no matter what you do!

even when you apply little make up like blusher & gloss!

that's how it is with me. I wanna go college looking normal

but no matter what I do, it just looks wrong..

what's your suggestion to look as if you woke up 5 hours b4!?

a friend suggested to take a shower ?

Most Helpful Girl

• college sucks for looking good...

try to get into a little bit of a routine.

shower at night and style your hair...blow-dry and straighten, run through it with a curling iron, whatever you do. don't use products unless it's a shine serum.

go to bed.

give yourself about a half-hour to get ready in the morning. splash a little cool water on your face to wake you up (this also gets the blood flowing to your cheeks, giving you a healthy glow). run a brush through your hair and spray a little hairspray on to settle any flyaways (sleeping on your styled hair makes it look sexy and tousled...but if it goes totally awry, just pull back the top section of your hair, tease, and pin, then pull the rest into a ponytail).

makeup should be simple for daytime...concealer where necessary, tinted moisturizer, a touch of bronzer. a teeny eyeliner on the outer corners of your eyes and mascara. put on chapstick on your way to class.

you'll find yourself wearing sort of a uniform...last year, mine was skinny jeans and ballet flats, with a scarf for a little style. when you're feeling sleepy, just put on your "uniform" and you'll know you look fine.

find some cute yoga pants for the days when you really can't get up and going.

What Guys Said 2

• A shower would help, but going to bed sooner is the best fix.. :-)

Good Luck,

James

• A shower would help, but going to be sooner is the best fix.. :-)

Good Luck,

James

What Girls Said 6

• the best thing to do is to get to bed between 10pm and 2am. that is the time when physical repair takes place in your body. sleeping early and having a good night's sleep does improve your skin, state of mind and general well being. back in school, we would have 4-5 projects going on simultaneously, and they had to be submitted to our lecturers within the same week, this resulted in everyone having at most 2 hours of sleep every night, or just sleeping really late every night. anyway all of us looked HORRIBLE, and all the girls were complaining about looking ugly everyday. well that's how important sleep is.

• when I wake up in the morning and I don't have enough sleep, yeah I can look a little scary lol. I am high maintenance and I am picky so seldom do I ever go out without doing something with my hair or make up. I can't stand looking not well kept

• Best thing to do is get a lot of sleep. I know I look a mess the next day no matter what I do if I don't get enough sleep.

But if you can't do that, they say putting shimmery highlight in the inner corner of your eyes can help wake them up.

Drink a few glasses in the morning before you leave the house, it might help reduce any facial puffiness.

Try white eyeliner on your bottom rim. If you can't do white consider cream or eggshell.

And I wear my hair down and styled to distract from my face lol

• Give yourself extra time to fully wake up. Get up an extra hour early if you can. If you don't give yourself time to fully wake up, then that's why your probably always look tired.

• shower, brush your teeth and hair. apply some lotion and cover up on your face. some lip gloss & mascera. a little bit of white eyeliner works around your eyes too. makes you look more awake.

• Get an ice mask or just put a frozen bag of peas over your eyes for like 5 minutes. It really helps eye puffiness.